Airport invisibility

Hello, Recently, I was landing at an airport with a low visibility. So, while I was at 300 FT (AAL), the airport became invisible. No runway, taxiway was visible. Usually, runway appears when I am 300 FT AAL. Still, I tried to move further and check whether airport is visible or not. But still, everything became invisible just the ground with satellite imagery was visible. This has happened to me previously too. Graphic settings were set to low, airplane count set to low (although there was no airplane during my approach into the airport) and Network connection was good throughout the flight. I have attached some screenshot below for describing my issue. So, can anyone explain why this could have happened or what is the solution to this problem? Thank You

3 Likes

try setting 3d object density high or low

1 Like

This is Delhi Airport, a non-3D airport. I did Chicago-New Delhi flight. And as we know both of them are non 3D airports. So, Do you think setting 3D object density to low make any difference? Although I remember now that I have already set 3D object density to low

yep i actually experiencing runway gone on non 3d airport and when i set the 3d object density to high it fixed it

1 Like

I see, I will try it and let you know if it worked

1 Like

For me that works as well, just change your graphic settings (3D object density) from low to medium or high. Usually you can switch back to low (or the graphic setting you are usually using) and the airport should load in.

1 Like

Clean the scenery cache and restart the app is another option

2 Likes

Hiya @Flyingshib! Similar to what @Mathurin_Garcier noted, along with a remark that was made on This Post , clearing the scenery cache should hopefully do the trick.

1 Like

I tried to clear scenery cache when I found that the airport is not visible but still it didn’t work.

As I said, try to change the 3D object density (and switch it back), works for me all the time

How’s your connection in terms of speed and efficiency?

Ah, happened to me a couple of times at Atlanta and Chicago (non-3D airports)
I just went to my settings, look for Infinite Flight and selected “clear cache” and its all good, hope this helps!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.