Airport Fails: Volume 1

I have decided to delete this post, sorry.

17 Likes

You were expecting Chuck Yeager?

4 Likes

I think this is hilarious 😂👍🏼📸

7 Likes

I kind of want them to full throttle down that grey strip and plunge into the ocean

5 Likes

Oh believe me, it was better as it happened. The whole time, me and @CPKJ were just thinking “what”

Can I join you? We should have a day where you just do whatever you wanted to do

1 Like

We’re done now. And you can’t ATC in training.

1 Like

I meant like go for crazy day and shoot off the runway

2 Likes

I’d totally do that in causal server.

1 Like

One time, (I was the idiot this time) I was in an F-22 and cleared for takeoff at KNUC. I pulled up at like 130 kts, immediately stalled and flipped, and crashed.

1 Like

I’ve done it before. I forgot i’d taken brake off a CCX, hit “pause” on live and just slid onto the ocean. I was a good 5nmi into the drink before I noticed and was just rolling along @ 40kt.

1 Like

This seems pretty harsh. You don’t even know these people and they have much to learn, as we all can see. You’ll never know if they’re looking at this topic a this very moment and having rage attacks…

4 Likes

Like I said, I don’t want to offend anyone.

The title totally didn’t give me that impression.

Not one bit. 😆

2 Likes

True that, I’ll change it.

I would also change the pictures, but they’re already made.

1 Like

It gets better…

Yes pilots, everyone at the airport can still see you and no, you’re not invisible.

4 Likes

That delta plane was just about to do a sick 180

Nah. It was just like “nope” and logged out.

1 Like

Once I saw someone attempt to land a Cessna 208. They skidded on their Nosewheel and Tokyo Drifted down a good portion of the runway before coming to a halt on the grass.
That “someone” was me.

3 Likes

You still have grass in your hair. 😅