Airport Editing Video Tutorial Series

As many of you may already know, i created an Airport Editing Video Tutorial which includes basically everything you have to know to start with Airport Editing. As the Video runs longer than one hour, i decided to create several short videos. Each of them will be about one separate topic. In the end I intend to have a tutorial series as you know it for ATC or Pilot issues by Mark and Tyler.

All videos i upload will be bundled in a playlist at Infinite Flight Airport Editing’s YouTube channel. You will find the link for the playlist below

I will also keep you updated about new videos here. Also suggestions what parts of editing should be covered are appreciated.

I hope the videos will be able to help both, editors and those who want to join the Editing team.

Latest Video: Snapping Tutorial

Videos included in the Playlist as of now:

• Complete Editing Tutorial
  • Basic Curving Tutorial
  • Snapping Tutorial

Playlist can be found here:

12 Likes

Great video! It was very helpful, thanks!

Hi Moritz, thanks for the videos. They are very helpful! I do believe that you could post these videos in your old topic, or edit the topic using the pencil button at the bottom of your post.

2 Likes

The latest video is now online. It covers the setup and use of our software SAS Planet!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.