Airport diagram

Dos anyone know a good app for airport diagrams with runway length and parking spots?

Thanks, Mell

3 Likes

yeah i’m doing a similar thing but i’m looking for just airport diagrams

2 Likes

i do suggest that you don’t use FAA Diagram its worthless

1 Like

True I want am searching for an app that has all diagrams i dont know why there isnt one I know there is but thats only for KLM personel

1 Like

what i have been doing is looking at airport and then on wkiki and copying the diagram on to doc and then printing it

1 Like

SkyVector is what i use

2 Likes

@Mell_Ijzerman. MaxSez… try airnav.com

3 Likes

That are only american Airports I cant even find EHAM🤷🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

@Mell_Ijzerman. MaxSez: Best I can do base on your request. suggest next time state “World Wide”. Try skyvector.com. Here’s an example;

imagehttps://community.infiniteflight.com/uploads/short-url/cXM2BfFlLZ9QuarrKzPButwuFEK.jpeg

2 Likes

Iv’e tried sky vector but it’s not simple to find airport diagrams they need to simplify it

2 Likes

How can I see runway length

1 Like

the only simple way is to type the name of the airport then click on the airport wiki and boom just scroll until you see a diagram

1 Like

Skyvector is great for airport diagrams! I might need to become a livefligh subscriber so I can find the right gate to park!

3 Likes

To be fair, a simple search will find you hundreds of charts and diagrams. If you have a device lying around somewhere (like who does that) then I’d recommend just using a good old DuckDuckGo™ search and drafting up the necessary chart from that.

3 Likes

VirtualHub which is an app have lots of info. Both charts and gate info.

2 Likes

Navigraph. But it is paid option. But it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Hello!
I personally use SkyVector … I know its a bit complicated to find the right airport diagram you want but with some light research you can get the hang of it pretty quickly! :ok_hand: Here is a link to go directly to SkyVector airport charts 🙄 --> https://skyvector.com/airports

thanks,
Steph

2 Likes

You can download Virtual Hub, I use it the whole time to see the best parking spot in airports and you can see what airplane is in which terminal. I really recommend it. It’s a free app.

1 Like

Hi @Georges180305
Is Virtual Hub available for IOS too? Because I cannot find it .🤔

Thanks,
-Steph

☝️☝️☝️
😉

4 Likes