Airport Detail at KJFK Question

508 here with a quick question for the airport team…why is New York the only airport (that I can find) that has such amazing work on the gates? @Henrik

For example the white lines symbolizing where to park. I’m just curious to see why this hasn’t been implemented in any other airports.
Have a blessed night everyone!

7 Likes

It was probably anticipated to be the most popular, but LAX took that trophy.

3 Likes

Hmm I guess that is an interesting idea. I think JFK is an amazing airport

1 Like

all the existing airports will be regated for global so don’t worry :D

We decided to put a “ban” on hashed regions because they could create lag, inaccuracies, etc. KJFK is one of those airports that hashed regions haven’t been removed yet (they will be in the next update).

8 Likes

I’m not worried I was just curious. I love how realistic it looks lol and I just noticed no other airport does. They will probably fix all of them in future updates but I was curious as to the reasoning behind it currently.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation. I’ll be sad to see it go (since it takes a huge amount of traffic or anything to make my device lag and so far I’ve not had a case of it lagging) but I understand why

1 Like

Can’t wait for the day until we have the red lines where the engines are supposed to be.

3 Likes

That will be the day…every update it will get more realistic I just know it

1 Like

This was regated earlier today. Look here: Project A380

Phillippe asked for all hashed lines, white building outlines and jetbridges to be removed. We have been diligent.

3 Likes

That’s sad though in my opinion lol. I will miss those jetways and hashlines

Oh, just wait until global!

Is there something replacing those dashed regions? Or is there still not a viable alternative?

No replacement at this time. We’ve looked into using hashed presets, but that wouldn’t really work with all the different kinds of hashed regions, etc.

1 Like

I still say it looks gorgeous ;)

Yeah. But some users still play one not so good phones and try to run with high graphics :)

1 Like

Paid??? LAX is free.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.