Airport charts

Hello Infinite Flight Community, I was wonder if anyone had any website that contained approach charts and ground charts. If you search it up on google you can find a few charts, but not many. Ones like this but for only a few airports. If anyone had any good website for charts that would help. Thanks😁

Hear is one I found for LAX on google.

1 Like

Airnav.com is a great one

2 Likes

I dont understand that one. I only see usa. Sorry I cant see that one working for me. Sorry again

vau.aero/navdb/charts/ICAO.pdf
This usually works.

This one doesn’t work

1 Like

You have to paste it in your browser, and change ICAO to your airport in ICAO.

1 Like

I have tried to use the link you pasted and did what you said, it doesn’t seem to be working.

Oh, I’m sorry.

Use this: vau.aero/navdb/chart/ICAO.pdf

1 Like

Yep, it works now.

1 Like

For all flight charts download ForeFlight on the App Store

Really useful

Ye. It works but you have to scroll threw a lot of pages to find what would are looking for. But it works😁

1 Like

All the charts from the airport 🤷‍♂️
If you’re searching for charts in the USA, skyvector.com gives the latest ones.

ForeFlight gives charts for all around the world

I dont have apple

You have to pay… I think?

1 Like

No, there is a subscription but it is free to use and get charts

1 Like

For charts across the world other than the US, Google can help with that for free. Just type “Jeppesen (ICAO) 2019” and it should give you charts for that airport. Note that sometimes you may not have the right date on one result. Just look for the closest date you have to now.

Ok. I will try that one

That’s great. Thanks

Also, for airports in the US, flightaware.com is a great resource. It’s what I use for all of my US-based flying. When not flying in the US though, I usually look up “ICAO Charts 2019 (or whatever the current year is)” and it brings up a wealth of charts.

2 Likes