Airport camera angle

I searched around but could not find a topic on this, please correct me if I’m wrong.

I know you have all watched crosswind landing and takeoff videos on YouTube with a camera positioned far infront or behind the runway zoomed in really far. With this view you can really get a feel for the planes movement when watching it land or take off. I think this would be an awesome view/angle for IF planespotting pictures and videos for everyone to enjoy.

The free cm we currently have works for this, however it would be fun to have it available as a tower cam to watch other people landing and taking off on live

Something like this for example

Nice! I want it! Looks cool, too

2 Likes

You could do this using the ‘Free’ camera angle? However, would be nice to be able select the angle quickly

5 Likes

Well technically yes, and you know what? That angle would actually work if only they could add a “zoom” function. Im editing the post. Thanks!

1 Like

If you double tap on an aircraft it focuses on it and you’re able to zoom in and out

Would you believe i didnt know this…

Your learn something new everyday…

1 Like

Of course you can now do it with the free cam but it would be a great addition to my opinion as it’s a bit hard positioning the free cam on the end of the runway and it’s even harder on Live because you can’t pause.

1 Like