Airport and Navigation Updates - September 2020

Wow!I have dreamed to flying over ZBBB,such good updates!

3 Likes

Nope I was hopping for the same thing but no

1 Like

Great! I have been waiting for the addition of the second runway for months!

Hello everyone!
In Budapest Airport LHBP/BUD there is a new cargo parking place which is called cargo city.
Its located next to the runway 13L/31R could anyone put it to the game ?
Thank you :)

1 Like

We don’t take requests, but you can join and change the airport

1 Like

@ran OMAA looking 🔥 with the midfield terminal

Thank you IFAET team :)

8 Likes

Every time this comes I always check for KMSY, the new terminal has been open for a while.

1 Like

Why weren’t ULLY and USCM added? Both airports were added to the repo before update

1 Like

Thank you IFAET for all the work you do keeping this sim great and the airports top-notch! Well done!

2 Likes

Hey. Thanks for the update… But after update there’s still a problem. Before final to the runway game start Gliching. Help fix it please

1 Like

Thanks for all the comments. If you have a support item please start a topic in #support.

Questions relating to application releases, (When will xxxx aircraft be here, etc) will not be answered in this topic. Please see Official 20.2 Tracking Thread for more information.

3 Likes

Good job guys OEBA looking nice now with the Asphalt ranway

4 Likes

Great job everyone!

2 Likes

Amazing job IFAET!!!

1 Like

We need sufficient satellite imagery to edit it in. We are waiting upon Google to update their imagery.

USCM I imagine was too late, usually there is a period of a couple days where airports will not be in the next update and be carried over.

ULLY, not quite sure, one of my airports was a day after this was approved and is in game. Might be worth bringing it up in Slack.

2 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
you finnally added 1ID9! this is the worlds shortest runway!!! at 400FT THERE WILL BE A PROJECT IDAHO FLIGHT TO THERE.

3 Likes

We really like Eilat, we don’t know why… in all seriousness. Thank you everyone on the IFAE team, it’s means so much to us all the work that you do ❤️

1 Like

Very nice work guys and girls!

2 Likes

Oh wow I never realized that, that makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

My first airport completed and added! Time to go check it out. 😊

2 Likes