Airport and Navigation Updates - September 2020

What exactly need to be done to EGVN and LFMO @JagroGaming

1 Like

I can see you’ve done a great job in Jakarta, however, the new taxiway on the westside of the airport does not connect with the right entry (near RWY 25L)

1 Like

Great job!!! I hope to see some more Iraqi airports improved/added in the future like ORNI, ORMM and ORSU

2 Likes

Looking forward to ZBBB, thanks to IFAET members for their contributions!

3 Likes

MSY’s new terminal may not be updated with Google, but 98% of it is updated in Bing and all of it is present in Google Earth Pro (though not as high-quality). Now an editor just has to take it…

2 Likes

Thanks guys for your hard work.
Just to say that there are a few airports missing in French Polynesia. For example NTMP (Ua Pou) is missing and it’s known for its very difficult approach because of the tough turbulence.
Again, thanks for your job

1 Like

I really thank the one who modified the runway at Al Baha City Airport OEBA Now I will go to OEBA every day

1 Like

Will be in next cycle. But be warned, it wouldn’t look like in real world cause we do not have slope in airfields in IF. And this one has 100ft difference between the thresholds.

2 Likes

I just notice the screenshot above was KPHL, thanks for the update guys

4 Likes

Always better than nothing

1 Like

Can I help with a airport?

1 Like

You sure can!

Check out this topic I’ve linked below to help you get started! 😄

2 Likes

Have you guys added the new runway and taxi lines for YBBN yet because I noticed you changed the scenery but haven’t added any tarmac

Obviously not, we’re still waiting to the end of time for imagery…

1 Like

Would like to thank each members of IF team for updating current airport facilities like runways specially which made more punctual and user friendly
Thanks for hearing our requests .
Love to see more B77F liveries also .

3 Likes

Definitely some interesting airports in here. Nice work, team!

1 Like

Wrong thread.

1 Like

The airport update is very big!! Great job!

1 Like

You should add some airports in Kenya, many of them are missing or aren’t detailed! (HKLU (more details needed, HKMS, HKNW (more details needed), HKLO (more details needed), HKUK)
But great update however!

Indeed! Kenyan airport are not developped, most of them are only runway plus basic taxiway!