Airport and Navigation Updates - September 2020

Oooo, finally Zhukovsky airport came out!

1 Like

Took me less than 5 minutes. Easiest airport I’ve ever done 😂.

2 Likes

lol, thanks that 5min will give me hours of fun. btw why did you choose to do that one?

2 Likes

It wasn’t in the game yet and I wanted to have some fun trying to land on a 400 ft runway 🤣

2 Likes

I was thinking of joining the IFAET to add this lol.

1 Like

HKEL needs some improvement…please

3 Likes

Hey,

As has been said multiple times before editors don’t take requests, if you’d like to edit the airport the join the team.

Thanks

1 Like

Eldoret was never edited, it is a autogenerated airport.
If you can send me a PM with some reason that convince me that it would be interesting to be edited I can do for you @WhitakerGitonga

2 Likes

When you contribute an airport but aren’t added to the contributors list😥

My contribution to this update is KPSC (Tri-Cities Airport, Washington):

This is most likely the last airport I will edit for Infinite Flight. I will be posting a time lapse of the editing process tomorrow!

6 Likes

I’m interested to what you have done? Can you please explain 🙂

1 Like

What is it you have done please

1 Like

I hope this will be soon - taxi lighting will make a high difference in night flying! Can’t wait 😆

1 Like

Definitely one update I’m looking forward too!! I think this will come in Project Metal… when ever that will be 🙂

1 Like

Look forward to seeing this update! 🙂

2 Likes

I added KSDF and 1ID9 to IF this month. Not quite sure what you’re asking 😂. If you want to talk more about airport editing let’s take this to a pm.

3 Likes

Great work guys

3 Likes

I have redone PAWG, Wrangell Airport. It’s a small Class Echo airport in Alaska, however great for GA flights. Alaska does fly there as well.

2 Likes

hi i’m sorry for this ridiculous mistake i made ,my program gave a bug and Runway went to grass but this has already been fixed Enjoy!

2 Likes

Would this include approach lighting

1 Like

No.

1 Like