noice

1 Like

Just in time for the weekend too 👀

1 Like

Glad to be part of IFAET

2 Likes

And Brandenburg recieved the spawns

3 Likes

More updated and new Philippines Airports! Good Job to the IFAET! Keep up the good work;)

1 Like

Outstanding work to all of IFAET! I am so happy to see that 3 of my airports made it this month!

31E

PAYA

KEEO

10 Likes

Indeed, all ready for the future, and I am very excited!

And also thanks to @Moritz (if I read it correctly), great work with the hundreds of positions at the BER!

1 Like

that made me happy because it’s my home airport

I’ll send mine soon!

1 Like

Thanks guys for update OKBK 🌹🌹🌹
But there are small details that I think you’ll solve in the next update❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The new BER is so wonderful! Great job guys!

2 Likes

Great work to everyone over at the IFAET!

1 Like

Yay Lava hot springs was added!

Thank you for updating RPLB, really didn’t expect it to be updated lol. Great job!

1 Like

Really happy to see WSSS and WSAC connected!

Source: Blog post

6 Likes

It’s always great seeing your own work into Infinite Flight!

I don’t get to explore my airports for another 3½ hours until after I landed my long haul.

Here are my airports that have made it into this update:

CYVK, Vernon

Edited from visit of XCub event

CZAM, Salmon Arm

Edited from visit of XCub event

KAAA, Logan County

KGTU, Georgetown Muni

Airport was edited for @Suhas

KAFW, Fort Worth Alliance

Edited for @Altaria55

Interesting fact: I started working on this back in March, built it terribly, failed a few things a few times, stopped editing due to computer issues, during the pandemic got stuck with a new computer, started editing again, and completely reworked KAFW from my own build. Like everything except frequencies and runways were deleted, all information on the remaining things were changed though. Here’s a photo from back in March of the bad version, I was so inexperienced lol:

And a random collage of airports that I’ve worked on in the past 2 months, majority of these haven’t made it to this update:

13 Likes

Also I saw that 00ID was updated, and I went there and it looked exactly the same, anybody know why?

1 Like

Not a request, but I remember seeing someone saying ROAH would be worked on, and since it has got an update this month why is the second runway still missing … looks quite weird with all the relevant nav data but without the actual runway 😂

It lists all changes, in this case, it was just some starting locations that were fixed:

3 Likes