Airport and Navigation Updates - March 2021

Names so many of my smaller airports 🥰🥰

It’s great to know the smaller ones are appreciated, I haven’t even been able to look at them in game yet! Only done about half of mine!

2 Likes

These small airports with at most 1 airline, flying an RJ or turboprop are the coolest!

Plus some of them are in some really neat places

1 Like

Great work, thank you very much.

Thank you 🙂

Still waiting for The addition of numerous Nigerian Airports missing in the sim.
DNJA
DNAS
DNSU
DNBB
DNAI
DNGO
DNBA

1 Like

How do you sign up to edit airports?

Do check this thread out. I’d love to see you on board!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will try my best to apply!

Why are you waiting @Nugamiya ?
Yurt join the team Infinite Flight Airport Editing and add them.

1 Like

KFUL (thanks @Claudio) AND KSNA?!

Thanks IFAET 👏❤️

2 Likes

A big thank you to everyone for their hard work!

Chicago O Hare Airport is not correct 4L 22R is not there and so is 9C 27 C

1 Like

Godness

The person did what imagery has

Hey there,

4L/22R and 9C/27C have construction in the works on the runways, so our team needs to wait for satellite imagery to be available.

There’s no need to have attitude at someone inquiring about an airport, editing always comes with its feedback. :)

2 Likes

I’ve lost my will to help the team in these situations. I was fine with answering those messages that the team recieves multiple times a day, even though the same thing is said every single time, but I’ve had enough of that.

It would be best to leave it to someone who is willing to be helpful and be positive with the team then. 🙂

5 Likes

Good job guys! I was wondering why it was updating my Navigation database when I loaded in to IF 😂

Hmm ok I requested an update on the missing ILS for both RW15L and RW33R at ORBI that I noticed(I was flying there as part of an event) and a member of the IFAET said he was gonna fix it. Only one side of the runway got the ILS whereas irl there is one on both sides of that runway. Of course Im not complaining, this team is very good, and it was addressed straight away which I appreciate, but is it possible if the other side gets the ILS too? Just for the realism. Thanks so much

According to charts, only 15L/33R has ILS.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but only one side of that runway got the ILS (15L) whereas 33R also has an ILS