Airport and Navigation Updates - March 2021

Great work!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Ecoops123 for doing my flight school airport!

2 Likes

Great work can’t wait to fly into these! :)

1 Like

Amazing job, IFAET! The amount of reworked airports in just a month is crazy. Looks like @Thunderbolt finally got his KFUL after too much asking. 🙌

26 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the hard work, everyone!

1 Like

Looks like a good update, love all the Yemeni airports that were added and reworked, especially Socotra

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for reworking LSMF, @IF-Toby and I are very happy about it… thanks @Ecoops123 for taking care of… I owe you a drink hihi

2 Likes

Great work guys :)

1 Like

Yess !! Thank you to whoever who’ve been working on the Sudan region, no one might care but it really really really means the world to me! Also good work and thank you IFAET team!

3 Likes

@Ecoops123 thanks for doing Manassas!

2 Likes

Wow! Getting better and better! People are going to love this simulation, or as I can say, they will be getting the most realistic experience of flying an airplane on phones/tablets. Keep going on! You guys are doing great!

V/r Tarik

3 Likes

Anyone see that twitter post from IF on the buildings!?!?!?! I can’t start to even explain how excited I am. This just adds to the excitement!!!

1 Like

This is unrelated to the airport and navigation update. You can continue the conversation regarding buildings here.

Great work, guys! I’m very happy to see a few of my airports added, lol. Sadly, PASI’s terrain bug wasn’t fixed. At least @Butter_Boi can continue to enjoy his intense flying lessons!

2 Likes

This is great

1 Like

Great Work everyone!

1 Like

Nice work everyone! Still sad to see RPUD or any Filipino airports not edited this month (me me big sad). Anyways, gonna enjoy the tons of edited airports from Austria (Thank youu!!) Thank you also to whoever edited Yemeni airports! Big thumbs up guys!

edit: forgot the “not”, sorry lol

1 Like

Aerobatics for days! 🤣

Great to see so many airports added and worked on, amazing work like always IFAET!

Thanks for working on some Alaskan airports @Z-Tube, they look awesome!

2 Likes

I was shocked when I found ZBNY (Nanyuan airport) is removed. Such an iconic airport in China…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @jakey2_0! ORD is looking great! Now we just need some new satellite imagery.

10 Likes

We need the buildings as well and then it would look fantastic

3 Likes