Airport and Navigation Updates - June 2020

I know that. It shows in app… but it wasnt there yet.

So I have Android and I had it immediately. Just try to lock everything up and restart it as I mentioned above. DON’T FORGET THAT THE AIRPORT UPDATE IS NOT 20.1.

1 Like

The changes are often very minor that you don’t notice it.

3 Likes

There is data available I’m sure, it’s just that the airport editing team hasn’t got to doing this airport yet. If you want to join the team and help create airports for Infinite Flight, have a look at this thread:

For those confused about whether or not you’ve received this update, on startup, Infinite Flight would have had a loading screen which said that it’s downloading navigation data. If you didn’t see it, you might’ve missed it.

2 Likes

hey guys! I finally got the new update. thanks for helping me. any idea approx when the new update will come?

1 Like

It will come out when it’s done. The key to the update is patience. Have fun with the new Data update and fly safely

1 Like

thank you. just cant wait for the new update haha

Okbk need update

1 Like

You got me… I thought that was the 20.1 update when the notification came :)

1 Like

I was just wondering about some missing data regarding airport builds, someone else had the answer
But yeah you’re right in a way
I was kinda hinting for someone to make it lol
No harm done
Happy flying

1 Like

I think that’s why you should read the @Cameron :) Think that’s why you should read the article in the future :) Thanks

What article? Got a link?

Nooo! I was finishing my airport tomorrow. Next update it is.

3 Likes

At the very top of the page it says.

We’ve just pushed another update to our navigation and airport database (including new airport layouts, frequencies, fixes, VORs, and more).

This content update doesn’t include procedures or new navigation features. These are coming in our 20.1 update.

This is what the screen looks like the first time when there is a airport and navigation update.

5 Likes

Read again. That was me seeing the notification… of course I know this part :

I know what is “Aiport and Navigation Update”. In my comment, I was saying how I got excited over the word “Update” in the title thinking it was 20.1 and later realizing it’s just an Aiport and Navigation update.

2 Likes

Thanks, is a great work. ✈️

1 Like

Awesome job IFAET! Thank you!

1 Like

I wanted to ask just that. Runway 09R/27L which is 4000 m x 60 m. CAT III and can cater to Code F aircraft. And I honestly think it would be great if VOBL was updated since it is the 3rd busiest airport in India.

1 Like

wow there’s an airport with the code “ak47” huh😂😂😂 but thanks for doing this IF and keep up the good work

1 Like