Airport and Navigation Updates - February 2020

Sounds great, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Which Taxiways? Do you remember the names you updated/added?

I’m talking about taxiway WA, next to runway 15L/33R. It previously appeared as under construction on Google.

3 Likes

Great! thank you so much!

1 Like

The person currently assigned to it hasn’t shown any recent activity. We already asked the editors for updates but he hasn’t replied yet. If nothing happens in the next few days, the airport will be put up for grabs.

1 Like

We still need VOBL’s second runway…

We need LPMA reworked with the platform

1 Like

Not something airport editors can do, that’s up to developers.

You’ve already asked this and you got your answer.

4 Likes

Imagery is currently not available. Have checked myself and is actually a functional runway. I wasnt sure if it was fully developed.

2 Likes

Yikes, 4 months and we’re still waiting for the imagery… hope it comes out soon.

1 Like

Yeah. hey these are your customers, your snappy responses to these people aren’t very helpful. Maybe you should consider letting someone else answer these questions. Respectfully, -P-

1 Like

Hopefully someone will get round to it soon. Won’t be me sadly for now, I’m not ready for that sized airport yet.

1 Like

Anyone know what work was done to LOWW and LOWG?

Nothing great, just some minor fixes. Not really relevant, still they get recorded in our database.

What about LFPG and LFMN? What work was done at those airports?

But why did you remove those gates? They were fine before. Now how am I supposed to do a flight which departs from those gates?

Could you think about PAFA? Its the second biggest airport here in Alaska and only has one parking place named “Ramp” despite their being 6 gates here. If you could in the next update, work on this. It would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Another amazing job done!!

1 Like

LFMN had some fixes, LFPG was completely redone from scratch.

1 Like

I believe Paris CDG is slowly reworking on their airport. I believe they have shut down this area not allowing aircraft to park. I can’t say I am a supporter of the update on this section alone, but we are following what is done in the current real world progress of the airport.

It is a very original airport. Hopefully someone will get to that area.

3 Likes