Airport and Navigation Updates - February 2020

Simply reboot your device or restart the app. This is an in app update, you will not see an update from the app store.

2 Likes

Bonjour

Thank you very much to all the developers for the wonderful work

Add the Oran airport parking spaces (DAOO) and they please

1 Like

Ok umm well I have a KIND gentleman who is ACTUALLY willing to help me edit some airport for my VA so… um yea…

1 Like

As a group IFAET don’t take suggestions. Ideas personally isn’t really against the ‘rules’. I do this for my own event purposes, they come in helpful! Especially for General Aviation!

2 Likes

It’s great to see this update finally out! My contributions to it are as follows:

VTSS - Hat Yai International Airport:

I did this as part of this month’s “global priority” project. I also made a time-lapse of the full editing process which can be found here:

6S5 - Ravalli County Airport:

One of my final contributions to Project Montana for a while. I’ll be doing a few more here and there but this was pretty much the last on my “must do” list.

Enjoy! Let me know if you find any problems.

3 Likes

Thanks for another great update! Quick question tho, what was fixed/worked on at IAH?

1 Like

Couldn’t find out myself. @brunocr98 was the one who edited this. I’m sure if he can remember he’ll tell you 😅.

1 Like

I’m curious to know as well.

1 Like

Ah yeah, finally Google updated some southern taxiways that were under construction the last time I edited the airport (May 31, 2019). Now the new taxiways are available + a new hangar (?) next to United Airlines’ hangars.

3 Likes

Sounds great, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Which Taxiways? Do you remember the names you updated/added?

I’m talking about taxiway WA, next to runway 15L/33R. It previously appeared as under construction on Google.

3 Likes

Great! thank you so much!

1 Like

The person currently assigned to it hasn’t shown any recent activity. We already asked the editors for updates but he hasn’t replied yet. If nothing happens in the next few days, the airport will be put up for grabs.

1 Like

We still need VOBL’s second runway…

We need LPMA reworked with the platform

1 Like

Not something airport editors can do, that’s up to developers.

You’ve already asked this and you got your answer.

4 Likes

Imagery is currently not available. Have checked myself and is actually a functional runway. I wasnt sure if it was fully developed.

2 Likes

Yikes, 4 months and we’re still waiting for the imagery… hope it comes out soon.

1 Like