Airport and Navigation Updates - February 2020

I want to get started but I don’t know how ,what are the requirements to become a airport editor

1 Like

what new🙄 ?

1 Like

Thank you for amazing job!
Keep it up! Maybe someday I’ll join :)

Check out the link Cameron linked in his OP.

Could you read my private message that I sent you? Thank you. I await your response my friend.

Currently the imagery is insufficient to do that. You’ll have to wait.

1 Like

Yes please. I would love for you guys to improve my hub HLLT. It would mean a lot to me and my Virtual Airline. Could you guys also fix HLLS as it has no taxi lines or anything. It is one of our main regional destinations. If possible fix most of the airports in Libya. Thanks so much guys I truly honour your hard work!

Chairman of Libyan Airlines Virtual

1 Like

Yay ! Finally rework one airport of the Canada 🇨🇦 CYTZ !

3 Likes

Thanks for the update on KONT It is a local airport near me. Again thank you for the hard work it makes flying more and more worth my while.

1 Like

LFPG’s current imagery in Google has several construction sites, the editor couldn’t add all gates so that’s why some places don’t have gate markings. It’s not an issue in my perspective.

3 Likes

Well, still waiting on GMMW to be reworked… for a year now… someone told me that someone was working on it, i can tell ya, GMMW isn’t that hard to rework. Yes, i know, if i want GMMW to be reworked that i should join the team, but where is that dude that was working on it?

1 Like

Nice 👍. Love to see updates

2 Likes

Great job guys!

Just a quick question. When 13L/31R at KJFK be reworked? Last year it was widened to 200ft like all the other runways there, resurfaced, and upgraded their antiquated lighting system.

2 Likes

Like I said to another user:

The imagery of KJFK hasn’t changed since the last time I did some fixes around the airport.

1 Like

I’ve edited as it is. (source - official AIP FR)

4 Likes

Thank you so much to all the developers for the wonderful work of improving the world’s airports from time to time, and I’m happy about that.

1 Like

Very cool nice job guys!

Umm…we don’t take requests, therefore requesting is discouraged.

Editors work at their pace depending on the status of their life and at the airport they choose. Simply asking your VA hub and destinations to be reworked won’t exactly guarantee anything.

If you want it badly done, join the team yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much for working on KOAJ! You don’t understand how excited I am to be able to park at a gate not the runway.

Ouch I wasnt mentioned for KAUM @Cameron 😥

Hopefully I’ll get about 4 or 5 airports in for the next update! 2 are new!

EDIT: Also just read this, slightly sorry!