Airport and Navigation Updates - December 2019

It was researched, but some changes were made in the app that didn’t comply properly with some spawn points in the way that was expected.

You all want improved realism all the time, this change was intended to improve that ;) It just went a bit too far.

4 Likes

Awesome update, it’s about time I’m able to fly the A350’s, 787, etc out of Coolangatta, been looking forward to the fix since 19.1 so this just ties the knot to end the year, a big thank you to whoever reworked it.

LGKJ is already on IF, nicely done by @Moonlit.
Also, the Dash 8-100 flies there, not the Q400

2 Likes

Am I the only one who’s waiting for ZUDC (Daocheng)
Eh maybe not
But at the same time I don’t think it’s highly requested

2 Likes

No, it does not. Not sure where you got that from :)

1 Like

What exactly has been done? Sydney has been on the updates for a while, yet nothing has been updated.

Just curious as to know what’s been happening with it.

-Adam

There have been some changes with gate sizes. We show all updates on this list and sometimes the changes aren’t visual :)

2 Likes

I see, thanks for the explanation! Amazing job editors!

What fix or change has been made to KSEA?

There seems to be many fewer spawning sites at airports. For example at KMIA all the FedEx and UPS cargo gates are labelled but are colored red now and you can’t spawn from them. Same is true with other airports. Anyone know why?

For the 2948th time:

It’s not you. Many others are experiencing this and the issue is under investigation.

1 Like

Well since so many people are asking, there should be a pinned banner on the home page?

It comes & goes. Not that big of a deal, searching is always good otherwise ;)

1 Like

I’m just waiting until they update KORL with more stands so I can host an NBAA event.

Thank uuuuuu <3

1 Like

Dear Sir .
Check this out

1 Like

Known issue with some airports. It’s got to do with how we project the Earth as a cube.
Map problem, not airport + nav database.

4 Likes

Ok thanks dear .

2 Likes

Thanks for your great work! Keep it up!