Airport and Navigation Updates - April 2021

No one is working on the new apron right now, but I have plans to add it once I finish SFO. Someone else might grab it before me though.

Yay, now Sdf is something…

Let’s be honest, most aviation enthusiasts know that KSLC is pretty much getting a new airport. They’re gonna demolish the old concourses and it will look like the new A and B terminals. That’s gonna take at least a year to complete. Do we really have to wait that long. I’d rather have the new terminals and worry about the other ones later

The reasons have been explained above, I don’t think anything further needs to be commented on this matter :)

9 Likes

That’s not the answer I was seeking… I wanted to know do we have to wait until the airport is completely finished?

That’s not really something we can control, more up to our scenery providers. Without the airport being completely finished, we’re not going to be able to get accurate scenery, meaning that the airport would either be low-quality or incomplete.

3 Likes

Until the airport is done and imagery is available. I understand your frustration, and I’m sorry. I promise it will be updated as soon as possible.

3 Likes

No, we won’t have to wait a year, when imagery is sufficient enough to be able to edit then it will be edited. Just remember some airports haven’t been edited in years and could do with updates, it all depends on imagery and availability

3 Likes

@Pingu @Z-Tube Thank you, these are the answers I was looking for. No disrespect to you @Liam_Kirk You just didn’t answer the question correctly

2 Likes

It almost seems like you knew the answer you wanted. Not that I see a significant difference between the answer I’ve repeatedly given and the answer anyone else has given you.

10 Likes

In OKBK there are no gates in this area and the runways is inarrow, can you fix them soon? 😅

It depends on imagery. Just be patient. That’s a serious issue with the community

3 Likes

No problem, I just wanted to inform you about the problem, if you want the real runways size, ask me 👍🌹

2 Likes

No worries. Thank you for understanding :) most issues like this are to do with imagery providers taking forever to update their imagery so we are forced to play the waiting game :)

1 Like

Well done! proud of you guys :)

1 Like

Thanks m8, you rework so many different airports around the world

1 Like

And the rest of the team ofc

1 Like

Wait no gates thats a probleme.

It’s to do with the development of the satellite imagery as the airport progresses. As new imagery comes out we’ll add onto that area, since it is an area being constructed on, as well as the new runway and terminal being built.

2 Likes

I’ll have these issues and a few others fixed before the next update :)

3 Likes