Airplanes are just.. invinsible?

I haven’t played IF for a long time, but recently I decided to check it out, when I went to multiplayer, all of the other planes are invisible, yet I can still see their name tag. I noticed that the liveries have a download sign next to them, and I think that I have to download all of them in order to see the planes, is there any quick way to do it or I have to manually select a plane and it’s livery one by one to download them?

1 Like

In 19.1, you now have the option to download liveries as you fly them so you save storage space. You just spawn in, and wait. Pretty soon, all planes around you will download.

Also, Welcome back to the Forum!

1 Like

But I want to see the other planes in live so it can be realistic, is there any way to download all of them at once? I don’t have a problem with storage space

1 Like

Well, there is the option to download planes over cellular data. Select that, and the next time you fly, all planes will download around you.

3 Likes

Thanks for helping :) i didn’t know I had to turn it on since I was on cellular lol

1 Like

No problem. Happy to Help. 👍

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.