Airplane spotting over my town. Post your pictures too.

I am using my phone for most photos. But this one is a Lufthansa A380. Post you pictures of planes flying over your town and try to identify them. Happy spotting.

5 Likes

Also saw a British 747 on its daily flight from LHR to DFW. image Sorry for the low quality, I took this with a Iphone 6.

1 Like

Could of just said Iphone :P joking bud

I live in proximity to YDPO and all I get is a
quite a few low flying QantasLink Dash 8 Q-400’s flying over, and a few private jets or Cessenas sometimes… il try to get a photo of the 8:15 AEST flight!
Edit: AEDT

Do you mean the AEDT (daylight savings time)?

1 Like

True because we have daylight savings now

1 Like

Ya. I made a mistake…

That’s fine! Everyone makes mistakes. 😎🇦🇺

1 Like

🇦🇺✌️
Thanks

These sadly are not pictures. These are from my YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfRyD-2RJDQPnGcttbv_-KTmwrnRugr-3.

1 Like

Here ya go! Over my house at about FL15
They come in from the North to North West, then swing about 90 degrees to East. It turns right over my house!
Also saw this Virgin 737 at about 10k feet heading to Launceston.

6 Likes

Not home but I’m under left downwind for O.R Tambo. At night when I sleep I hear an British Airways A380 and during dusk or late afternon I can see a Delta 777-200LR. And alot more

Before I lived in Florida i lived in Columbus so we got alot of different of commercial and cargo varities! This one is a Cathay Pacific Cargo Boeing 747-8F on APPR for LCK (Rickenbacker AFB) which takes in the Cargo flights as to CMH, which takes care of the commercial flights

1 Like

Nice pictures, very impressive, I live near DFW so planes start lining up for the runway and approaches.

I’m skiing and the closet Airport is Aspen but the visibility is 1/4 of a mile

1 Like

I’m Luxembourg based, here is Cargolux for ya. Also have Luxair Dash8 photos somewhere on my phone, will post another time. 😉

3 Likes

:-)

1 Like

Jet Airways 777-300ER Going into RWY 04R @ JFK.

5 Likes

It’s hard to see because it’s through my window, but this is a Lufthansa A380, FRA-IAH. This was also my first time ever seeing an A380!

2 Likes

Nice, it looks like it’s dissenting. Are you near DFW?

1 Like