Airplane smoke

I thought Airplane smoke would be a great feature on aircraft, There’s a button in a aerobatic plane that allows you to turn on smoke when your doing stunts or just for fun!! or it could be used on every plane from
the F-22 to the Airbus A380!!

Nic

(Picture credit to http://3drchobbies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/104-aj-slick-3d-rc-airplane-smoke-on.jpeg)

Please be sure to give credit for the picture :)

EDIT: Credit Added

3 Likes

Good idea, sadly no vote left,
Please vote for it yourself…to support own request :)

Would love to vote for this but I believe Laura said that even incorporating tire smoke is hard to develop leading me to the conclusion that this won’t be added in the future good request though!

I did vote for myself!

Thanks anyway!!

4 Likes

Well if that’s the case, could someone please close the topic,

sorry!!

Didn’t mean to discourage you. This is your feature request and if you really want it then show support for it!!!

4 Likes

Because you see A380s trailing airshow smoke all the time…

6 Likes

This would be a cool feature- but it would be something way down the road

3 Likes

Try smoking… And if not now! Consider your future flights.Lol

3 Likes

Yeah…maybe appearance of air vortex also make thing look realistic

Smoke look nice when we fly at high altitude using jetplane such as B747,A380 and etc…

When I saw this thread title, I instantly thought of the B-52. Now THAT is some smoke. Cool request though. (:

Now how many people will just randomly turn smoke on,
I have I idea, lets turn smoke on when taxing or on takeoff/landing

sorry but I’m going to flag this topic as it wont be added as too many people will just mess around with the smoke

Definitely a cool feature - problem is smoke and particles are extremely RAM intensive

4 Likes

This is ok bit i dont think it should be on any commercial airliners because ts1 would abuse it

2 Likes

True, TS1 could abuse, could be a violation “using smoke without permission or unpermitted area” (Just an idea)

2 Likes

Those are contrails.

This is good for Infinite Flight Air Race :D

I reckon that would create problems on TS1 SoCal if it was added right now.