Airplane Food

Hello!

I know this can be an interesting topic but what is your favourite type of airplane food? And which airline has the best airplane food?

Thank you,

Concorde

3 Likes

Turkish Airlines, all the way. Delicous food i ever in plane.

2 Likes

@kvik747 I second that on their regional flights, they give sandwiches which taste delicious! As for international flights, Singapore airlines even in economy have given high quality food that I would expect is business class worthy.

4 Likes

When i fly with turkish airlines RIGA-ISTAMBULA (almost 3hr flight) their was a 2 chices, One was roasted Chicken breast with like stamped potatos, and lot of snacks, and second was Salmon with vegitables. (i choose chicken, and it was so good)

1 Like

I mostly go on their regional flight, but seeing what you wrote wants me to try their international flights as well!

1 Like

Singapore Airlines all the way! Their food is absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

Agree with @Slinger and @The_simulation_nerd but for Regional Routes, Their Foods aren’t so Impressive like Medium/Long Haul Routes Especially in Singapore-Jakarta Route 😝… They Only Provide Broccoli, a Curry Fish, Carrots, and Rice

3 Likes

Not on KJFK-EFRA, continuing to WSSS. I flew from KJFK-EFRA, on the A380, and the food wasn’t just curry. I forget exactly what it was though. They also have fish

1 Like

Sorry I meant Short Regional Routes… Sorry for Confusing you 😅

The old Continental Airlines business class food was amazing, 5 course lunch / dinner including warm nuts to start, a full cheeseboard, an ice cream sundae at the end, brandy to finish and oddly some of the best garlic bread I’ve ever had !
Haven’t flown with United business since they absorbed Continental a few years ago but am doing so this Xmas, hoping their food service hasn’t changed !

2 Likes

I usually get ill at the first smell of airline food on long haul flights, (as I’ve said before the Etihad food has made me physically sick twice and I don’t usually get sick) which is why I tend to buy a massive selection of snacks at the airport (usually chocolate, crisps, peanut m&ms and a few packets of biscuits. Though I remember receiving a very nice chocolate brownie on a Lufthansa a380.

That’s said I usually find short haul airline’s food quite nice, the cheese and ham toasted sandwiches you get on Ryanair and Aer Lingus are often very nice.

1 Like

It has but there is still a sundae!

Garlic bread ?

1 Like

Those biscuits Delta hands out. Every time I fly on the short domestic RJ hops, I take full advantage of unlimited snacks

Aer Lingus that’s if your flying business roasted potatoes and lamb or beef

I can’t say LX. As a swiss airline they always serve cheese and I hate cheese :p

TU was delicious. Warm meal forma 2h flight. ZRH-TUN-ZRH.

1 Like

What about British airways?

Etihad First class all the way

2 Likes

The classic honey roasted peanuts lol 😁

Don’t know how it’s in the USA, but in Europe the most of the passengers are not really interested at the food, and sometimes do not est it. It’s not bad, but also not appetizing.
Can recommend Turkish Airlines food!