Airplane cockpit lights

After performing a ton of long hauls I feel that every cockpit has to have some sort of lighting around every component. It doesn’t make any sense that only A319’s and some other have cockpit lightings; I’m a very biased guy but preforming long hauls in the dark doesn’t feel right. There has to be some sort of shine in some cockpits to give it a realistic feelings.

Dim lights?

I believe that almost every aircraft carrier should be equipped with ‘dim lights for the cockpit and economy class and so for’. With dim lights It provides us as pilots more light and give us a good vibe.
Dim lights help pilots for night approaches, and are quite essential and been long awaited.

4 Stages of dim lights, that should be added to IF LIVE/SOLO.

1.No lights (help for approaches, night rating)
2. White Dim Light
3. Yellow light
4. Both lights.

This should be the after effect with dim lights, and cockpit lights give us as pilots a more realistic feeling.

Feel free to take this into consideration as if everyone is awaiting this feature to be added in not all but some more airplane cockpits.
[ Personal suggestion, feel free to comment ideas or message me ]

1 Like

You might wanna put this under the features section.

Will do, thanks in advice!

2 Likes

Also a heads up, you have to be a Trust Level 2 (TL2) to post in features. Unfortunately youre still at TL1. Just keep being active on the forum and you’ll get there no problem. Link below will be useful

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines