Airlink E190

Airlink , a small regional airline within Southern Africa recently acquired a Embraer E190 this month. I think she looks absolutely stunning in her livery and she would be a welcomed edition to the current E190 liveries available on Infinite Flight already , not to mention it will be a great livery to use within Southern Africa when global is released !

What are your thoughts ?

Photo source - Embraer

31 Likes

The tail design looks sleek and nice overall, good find

2 Likes

Wow! Never thought they wanted the ERJ190. It looks amazing, do you know which routes the plane will fly? Hope they use it to Nampula in the high season.

1 Like

May you provide a proper source, please? You know the drill…

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Nathan,

I actually looked for a source for quite a while , but came up with no official evidence of a original poster. No point in giving credit to a website that stole the photo , so just to make it easy i claim no affiliation or ownership to the photo.

Next time please rather PM me about this.

Not sure on the routes yet. They are replacing their Avro RJ95’s with E190’s and E170’s , more fuel efficacy and range as the E190’s are ETOPS approved which is a added benefit.

1 Like

The Avro RJ95 was a normal visitor to my hometown airport, but because of the economical crises they switched to the ERJ135, the Avro only came here in December because of the holidays. Who knows? Maybe this year I will see that tail from my window.

1 Like

Looks good, is the airline a subsidiary of SAA?

No it is not , but you would expect to be thou. It is franchise of SAA and is privately owned unlike SAA which is governmentally owned.

https://www.flysaa.com/no/en/footerlinks/aboutUs/Airlink.html

1 Like

I’ve seen this before, the livery matches the little aircraft.

1 Like

Yeah please, this awesome livery on cool airplane👍🏻

1 Like

Love the flag on the tail, nice livery, would love to see it in the game

1 Like

It looks absolutely stunning

1 Like

@SkyHighGuys Would you believe me if i told you this aircraft pictured above used to be operated by Frontier ?

@jdag2004 how have you not liked this already ? :(

2 Likes

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG I could go on! I’m gonna spot this bird too soon! I’m so happy!

3 Likes

I know right , even i was shocked ! Doubt we will see her down in CT soon , think she will be stuck up in the northern provinces :(

1 Like

Source: Internet :))

1 Like

reminds me of kingfisher airlines. Embraer have a sweet aerodynamic design. looks great. except for their yoke which makes my job look like I’m there to ride a bike lol

3 Likes

Actually I already knew that but yes I would believe it ;)

1 Like

Haha I’m not talking about the actual make/model of the aircraft , saying that specific aircraft N117HQ used to fly for FF … ;)

1 Like