Airlines And Aircraft Manufacturers' Logos Shown In Plane Selection

• WHAT IS THIS?

This idea consist on seeing the airline and aircraft manufacturers’ logos instead of only their names in a predefined font in the aircraft selection section.

• HOW WOULD THIS LOOK IN-SIM?

• As you can see, instead of reading the airlines and aircraft designers’ names in the right list and at the left top (image 1) and at the left list (image 2) respectively, we can see their logos in their original font and design, including some shapes in their original colors.

• PROS AND CONS

• PROS: The experience of choosing a plane to fly would be more cool, this might be a small detail but I’m sure everyone would enjoy it if it gets added! :D

• CONS: This would be subject to airlines and aircraft manufacturers’ decision of letting or not IF to modify and use their logos in this section.

• WHY SHOULD YOU VOTE FOR THIS?

• It looks cool, doesn’t it!?

• CLARIFICATIONS

• As above mentioned, this would be subject to airlines and aircraft manufacturers’ decision. If IF doesn’t get the approval of modifying some logos (some would strictly need to be modified in order to make them clear to read), the predefined font would stay.

• In the case of special liveries, such as Frontier or Southwest’s ones, there would be a small text at the right of the logos, specifying the name of the livery.

THANKS FOR READING! I REALLY HOPE YOU VOTE! - IFSHOTS1.

Well, I sort of see & don’t see your point here. It’d definitely look nice on the menu, but most people are just looking to choose the livery they want & then go fly. It’s a nice touch, although it may not really be a priority as of current.

14 Likes

Yup, I know it’s a really small detail, but I wanted to make the topic so the community could see and talk about the idea

7 Likes

I like it, but what says @ran is also true, right now it is not a priority.

2 Likes

I appreciate your comment!

This is an amazing idea! 100% voting for this

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I usually don’t clear votes for other things, but this one got me. It looks so good.

2 Likes

Glad you voted!

2 Likes

You did a really nice rendering, good job. It’d be cool to see in the menu that way

2 Likes

Thanks for your words!

1 Like

INFO UPDATED:

1 Like

I love the idea but copyright is a thing.

2 Likes

I like it. I think k it’s one of the first few posts I’ve seen for a request related to anesthetics on the menu.

1 Like

Hell yes 100% that will make it realistic😍😍😍😍

1 Like

Indeed, the quantity of topics about that is really low… I think it’s because IF looks almost perfect so there are just a few things to change! 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

I’m glad you voted!

I like it. It does add a touch of realism.

1 Like

Got my vote. I think this is a great idea.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m pleased to read your comment

1 Like