Airline with best IFE

What airline do you think has the best In-Flight Entertainment, Personalty I like British Airways.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

12 Likes

If your interested in communist propaganda that is!

12 Likes

The official best is Emirates according to Skytax thanks to the ICE system (Information,Communication,Entertainment)

1 Like

I think LH with their new IFE that is eventually going to be deployed in all aircraft. I think they might just leave them off some of those old A343s and 346s

1 Like

Air France!

Can’t decide between Turkish and JetBlue. JetBlue has live TV, but Turkish has tons of movies.

American Airlines

1 Like

The new AA IFE system is very nice and wins for me. (getting on a plane that has the new system is a different story but that’s not the point…)

Qantas all the way.

3 Likes

A few years back when I flew EK, their IFE was really ahead of time! Nowadays most airlines offer a similar IFE.

The new JetBlue IFE’s… They’re nice!

2 Likes

Lufthansa’s is great, especially with the outside cams

1 Like

I haven’t been on many airlines, but from my experience I’d have to say Southwest. It’s full live tv and movies all on your phone or tablet. No need to weigh down the plane with heavy built-in entertainment systems.

2 Likes

I quote from the safety video: The airline of the most glorious Kim Jong Un.
Favorite is Alaska.

3 Likes

Air Koryo has only the finest selection of movies about our supreme leader!
Jokes aside, maybe Avianca, I’ve only flown with two airlines with IFE’s, Avianca’s was much better.

2 Likes

Emirates for me

Ryan Air, their IFE is in the landing

6 Likes

Singapore airlines

Some say,

‘If it ain’t Boeing,
I ain’t going’

When I come on the plane with no IFE,

%!@* this £€!@ I’m out. (I’m sure you’ve heard of the meme…)

4 Likes