Airline reservations

Hello everyone,

Recently I was in the process of making a VA. That opportunity was lost when I discovered someone had just turned one in right before I did. So I went back and made another airline and the same thing happened. Is there a way to reserve and airline before anyone else attempts to make it before you? Or a way to negotiate the situation with an IFVARB officer? I feel like I’ve been having a stroke of really bad luck lately… any help you could give me would be great.

Hi, there. First of all sorry to hear that happened to you. The only way you could reserve is by passing a Website, Operations Plan and your Experience Statement.

Hey, ypu can check frequently asked questions on how to create a VA/VO under the “Creating a VA/VO” tab on Ifvarb’s website ifvarb.com

Best regards
Jens_Severin
IFVARB board member

Thank you, but I don’t think you understand. I already created the VA but it was submitted right before I did and I’m wondering if there’s a way to change that?

No. You need to have made experience statement, operations plan and website before applying. If someone managed to do this before you, there is nothing we can do

Best regards
Jens_Severin
IFVARB board member

1 Like

Thanks anyways for your help

1 Like

Just kindly dropping a note here to confirm what dear @Jens_Severin and @Andy_R mentioned above and add:

If someone sends in a completed application AND if the application is approved into the next stage (the review stage), we consider that airline to be reserved. Subsequent applications will be automatically rejected. If multiple applications for a particular airline is received around the same time, we assess them on a first come, first served basis, meaning if the first submitted application fails, the second one would be considered.

Please don’t hesitate to send a PM to @IFVARB with any questions you may have.

-Jon
IFVARB Admin

Edit: To clarify, if you see the airline listed here, it means their application was approved into the next stage.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.