Airline Livery Selector Menu

I’ve had this idea in mind for a while, and I am surprised nobody has made a feature request on it, as I find it as a nice small little feature.

Basically, instead of having 4 different liveries pop up when selecting a livery you want for a plane, you would have to press the airline you want, then the livery. Here, I’ve created some visuals for you

(I am not requesting these liveries to be added, this is just a pure example. I am not in any way shape or form a editor, so please don’t comment hate towards the images).

(Ignore the huge black empty box).

In my opinion, this would clean up the livery selection menu a bit, and maybe push towards adding more liveries per airline.

What do you think? (If this even gets considered, I would imagine the imagery to be much better then mine haha).

This would be a nice add on. It s a lot more useful for special liveries, especially Frontier. And is it coincidental that I thought of the same thing?

5 Likes

Ahaha maybe :O…

1 Like

I like this… But I feel like new people wouldnt know how to do this… I think its easier to just see liveries and go…

Anyone Agree or Disagree with me?

I do like this idea though… I Like It Alot

7 Likes

I totally agree with you, there is always positives and negatives to everything :-)

2 Likes

Maybe that would be for the better, less people actually choosing the special livery, making it more realistic.

3 Likes

I probably should add this to the post but the regular livery would be on the list once you hit what airline you want, for example if you click “Southwest”, “Southwest” would appear on the list, along with the special liveries.

If that’s what you’re trying to say??

2 Likes

Ah gotcha, that would make more sense.

I was thinking that a regular press would select the normal livery, and a press and hold would prompt the special liveries.

3 Likes

Yeah, like a double tap or something would pull up the special liveries, or whatever kinda tap.

1 Like

I would highly suggest this. This is a really great idea! Alaska Airlines is getting kind of outdated since the white livery planes are slowly getting removed and replaced by the blue livery ones.

3 Likes

I think this is a duplicate

2 Likes

That one more or less talks about other liveries not included whilst this thread talks about a mini menu selecting currently available special or alternative liveries

2 Likes

Another little feature that could be added to this is a little arrow pointing to the left or pointing down that would signify multiple liveries to select from under one airline. Overall great feature request!

2 Likes

Good idea! And thank you :-)

2 Likes

Nip, it’s not. Completely different.

1 Like

I really like the idea.

I’m currently out of votes, so I can’t give you one since I think that’s not the most important concern. Still, it’s a good idea.

I think that the features category isn’t all about the votes. Even if one feature suggestion has only a few votes the devs might like it and concider it as a good idea to improve the game.

1 Like

Well the tutorial section has been kind of stagnant for a while… 😬😬 J/K…

2 Likes