Airline hubs for my model Airport

I have a Gemini jets airport which is basically a model airport. It is a fictional airport in the northeast U.S.A., but I want to have a hub for one of the big three U.S. carries. Though I can’t decide which one. Please vote below to tell me either American Airlines, Delta Airlines or United Airlines.

• American Airlines
  • Delta Airlines
  • United Airlines

0 voters

1 Like

Are you planning on modelling the airport after a real life airport anytime soon?

1 Like

No, the problem was I wanted to do an American airport but I couldn’t find one that I would like.

What does the airport look like as of now? can you post a picture?

1 Like

Well I moved over the summer and I had to pack up my old airport which was JFK (changed it because it was too expensive) so I decided to not only the airport but the terminals and runways themselves. I might post pictures when it is complete.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

He is not the only one, no need to go all at him… Why don’t you tell the same thing to the others who also make the same topics as this one? He’s just simply asking for our opinions, and he’s fairly new.

4 Likes

It says you can post any thing aviation related tho.

I don’t think @jetBlue001 should be Flagged. If I’m wrong plz correct me!!

It was not original in RWA but in the General Category. OP is a member and can post in that category.

I agree it wasn’t worth flagging…and it wasn’t me who did!

1 Like

Please do not move it back to general. Thank you.

1 Like

I thought you flagged it. My mistakes there, sorry.

1 Like

Is the problem solved?