Airline destination questions

Sorry if this is supposed to be in general but does anyone know if there are any websites (excluding airline websites) that will give you a full list of where an airline flies to?

Wikipedia is a great place to start!

Go to wikipedia.com and type in the airline.
On the left side, you can “fast forward” to the destinations category of the article.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Thanks I will do that

1 Like

actually it is not what I am looking for

I use flightconnector.com, you pick your city and it shows all the places served from that airport. You can pick a certain route and see the airlines and times.

1 Like

apparently the server could not be found

I want a website were I can type in an airline and it will give me all the destinations that an airline serves. this is for a VA

Are you able to share the VA name?

If KPIT is in question just ask me, I probably know… 😂

I spend way to much time on the arrival board… 😂

2 Likes

What I do is go to the airline wikipedia.

Lets take BA for example.

On the right bar there is a list of hubs, Gatwick, Heathrow are the only ones listed but I know they also operate out of City, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, etc… then you go to those wikipedia articles, linked, and scroll down to routes. In the British Airways row you can find a complete list of airports that they operate too, divided into year round and seasonal.

2 Likes

Oh my bad! It’s actually flightconnections.com instead of flightconnector. Apologies about that.

It’s Us airways VA. we having to redo it and the CEO wants to use the AA routes

1 Like

Oh that’s kind of difficult since it’s defunct now

Like I said the CEO wants to use AA routes as they bought US air

1 Like

So is there gonna be US Airways routes too or just AA routes with the name of US Airways?

I think a lot of the US air and AA routes are the same. Cause they were also partners

1 Like

I don’t know if this helps but here is a map of current AA routes
https://aa.fltmaps.com/en

1 Like

I’ve looked there. But they don’t have a list. Thanks tho :)

1 Like

Well to not be a complete and utter copycat of American Virtual I would only do the routes of US Airways hubs, PHX, CLT, PHL, etc.

1 Like

@KPIT has something to say about this

1 Like

Don’t get me started… 😑

1 Like