Airline / Airplane Riddles

This topic is for all you on IFC to have a good time posting fun riddles about airlines / aircraft in the real world (and solving them!)

I hope you enjoy, but there should be a few basic rules in my opinion such as:

1: NO PROFANITY

2: NO OFFENSIVE RIDDLES, PEOPLE’S FEELINGS MAY GET HURT

3: NOT BEING MEAN ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE’S RIDDLES, EVEN IF THEY AREN’T GREAT :)

4: IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO A RIDDLE BECAUSE YOU HEARD IT BEFORE, LET OTHERS ANSWER

Thank you, and enjoy!

8 Likes

Two jets take off at the same time, There is only one runway but there were no crashes and it was at the same airport. These aircraft takes more than 1min to take off. How can this happen?

2 Likes

Were they following each other?

The two aircraft were fighter jets?

They were not.

1 Like

There were not fighter aircraft.

1 Like

They took off at the same time, but two different days?

5 Likes

Darn it. Too easy, correct.

10 Likes

Well, your turn. :)

This is super easy:

A DC-10 crashes on the border between france and germany. where does the rescue team bury the survivors?

2 Likes

No survivors

2 Likes

Correct! Your turn!

3 Likes

Don’t bury survivors!!! Satanic rescue team member :)

1 Like

I can’t think of any riddles so someone else can go

1 Like

A 777 fully loaded with 227 passengers and fuel takes off of runway 25R in Los Angeles - it is a foggy day with winds of 240@18kts. The aircraft, only one month old, is now following its flightpath from Los Angeles to New York. Climbing at 1800vs and 300kts, the captain turns off the seatbelt sign and the crew begins service. Food and drinks for the First Class passengers, and the economy passesnges get… well… hm.

After flying for 1 hour and 7 minutes, the plane takes a nosedive and crashes in a field near Roswell, New Mexico. Every single person dies, however, there are still survivors…

How did this happen?

If you already know the answer prior to reading this, please, do not answer. Please don’t search the answer up, if you have, don’t answer

5 Likes

IDK, let me think…

Is it that couples survived? It’s hard…

2 Likes

Every single person dies but every married person survives

3 Likes

You’re both correct! Did you like my intro? Haha

6 Likes

No need to spam the chat, just paitently wait for him to “arrive.” I can do another one if he wouldn’t like to.

2 Likes