AirItaly Boeing B737-8MAX

Credit to: Brandon Farris

WHAT IS AIR ITALY:
Air Italy is the new airline of Italy:
Meridiana today changed its name to Airitaly and, with the backing of new shareholder Qatar Airways, it set to become “the national carrier for Italy”, replacing Alitalia.
The airline plan to introduce a new level of flying with brand new aircraft based in Milan Malpensa, the biggest airport of Italy. They are planning to introduce 50 factory-new aircraft in 4 years and the fleet in 2022 wil consist in 20 B7M8 (Boeing B737-8MAX) and 30 B787-8/9 aircraft. They will start operating their first lon-haul flights with 3 ex-Qatar Airways A332 in the coming weeks with daily flight to Miami, Bangkok and New York JFK. Later in April, AirItaly will take delivery of the first B7M8 and they wil start their transition to gain the “prize” of being the first airline of Italy. The B787 will enter in servive in 2019 and we will see what the airline management along with AAB and his airline management.
WHY I’D LIKE THIS LIVERY IN INFINITE FLIGHT:
I really like this livery because it’s not the plain eurowhite livery that has become famous in the last few years and it have a really nice pattern on the tail and because the colours they’ve choose have a meaning: the “maroon” remind to the owner of this airline, Qatar Airways, and the “aquamarine” added to the livery remind to the Mediterranean sea when you fliy above it. It would be a great addition also because you will able to fly long haul flight to Middle East and Africa from Milan thanks to the great range of the model.

Now, you just have to vote my request and happy landings :)
P.S. As always, i’m sorry if made some mistakes writing this request.

livery is awesome! Hope to see that aircraft in IF with this livery

1 Like

Wow that is beautiful!

3 Likes

I absolutely love it!

1 Like

This design is absolutely stunning!

1 Like

AirItaly is very exciting news for the Italian people and the rest of the world. I LOVE the AirItaly livery! I was never really a fan of the Alitalia livery. :)

3 Likes

The font though… Not too good

1 Like

Wow, nice livery. And with Qatar’s backing they will go a long way.

1 Like

Imo, The colours are off…it doesn’t really scream ‘Italian airline’ to me tbh…however the livery is interesting and I wish all the best for them. :)

1 Like

Just like Alitalia and Air Berlin. They did soooo well

1 Like

That was with Etihad partnership…

1 Like

Yeah like @Massimo_Murgida said once Etihad dropped their support for Alitalia it almost collapsed.

1 Like

Well this is an amazing looking plane airitaly have a way more better designer than Myair.com

1 Like

I think if the devs added the MyAir livery, this one will get a chance. Sadly out of votes :-(

2 Likes

Hope this livery will be implemented soon!

1 Like

Would be amazing to have this new beautiful airline livery in Infinite Flight. Would be great to have this livery in the Airbus A330-200 series also. Although I do love Alitalia, can not wait see what this airline gives. Got my vote for sure!

1 Like

This is an ugly plane…like beyond belief but this livery does make up for it