Airfrance-KLM VA Official Thread | 2020 | Elevating the Love of Flight!

Always a fun Tuesday with AFKLM Tuesday Event!

2 Likes

AFKLM congrats AirEuropa and is happy to announce a codeshare agreement

We welcome AirEuropaVA to the community!

Not only is AirEuropa a Skyteam Partner, we also have many nice codeshare routes. Pilots of AFKLM can enjoy many nice routes flying with the stunning AirEuropa liveries and AirEuropa pilots can enjoy many nice routes flying with AirFrance and KLM aircraft’s!

afklmaireuropa

13 Likes

HOORAY!!! welcome AirEuropaVA to the community!
hoping for a succesful partnership

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Events at AFKLM now always with full ATC coverage!!

Do we like the new ATC Regions? We do! Thanks to our ATC Manager @manav_suri and the more than 25+ IFATC members in our VA, we make sure our events are including ATC at both airports and often even with FIR and Approach/Departure coverage!

We have a minimum of two events during the weekdays, we have our After Dark series on Fridays, and weekend events like South American Saturdays. We don’t lack events!

See these great pictures of our E190 KLM event from Amsterdam to Trondheim last week, including the nice pictures of the ATC coverage!

You like events? You like a friendly, supportive VA community? You like realism? What are you waiting for? Apply at AFKLM VA!

APPLY NOW

16 Likes

Really an amazing thread!
Very proud to be the part if AFKLM 🤘

4 Likes

Just Another Sunday at AFKLM VA

Want to be part of our very active VA?

APPLY NOW

9 Likes

I can spot me in that picture 😁

3 Likes

This is a really great VA to join! Everyone is so nice! The events are amazing!

4 Likes

I would love to join but I have to wait a couple of months to turn 15 😭

2 Likes

We cannot wait to have you on-board once you meet all our requirements, @Furwani 😄

3 Likes

AFKLM Event Underway!

Track us live: LiveFlight | Flight Tracker for Infinite Flight Live

Special thanks to our IFATC Team at AFKLM for providing us ATC throughout the way! @Kedz @Siddhansh @RadarVectors_Mumbai @Lawin_S

9 Likes

AFKLM Events & ATC Report Card - May 2021!

graphic inspired by @Gliding_Central

Events

Events are an integral part at AFKLM. We love events and we certainly do know how to carry them out. Since the onset of IFATC Region Assignments in May, we took this as an opportunity to staff all our events with ATC. We have been successful in achieving this and plan to operate this way ahead. We conduct three weekly events at the minimum and in the month of May, we had IFATC present at each of our events. Following this, we noticed a subsequent increase in our event logs in May and we didn’t even hold our signature event - After Dark Series where we expect more than 20 participants among the three groups!

ATC

AFKLM ATC Operations is a team of 30+ and ever growing IFATC Controllers led by @Edoardo_C and @Manav_Suri. The team staffs any and every events in AFKLM whilst tending to questions from non-IFATC members in the VA. When possible, some of the members utilise the discord VC’s to stream their controlling live within the VA. This gives a chance to other members to learn from watching other controllers controlling live.

Below are the ATC stats of May:

Total Events taken place: 11
Total airports staffed: 19
Distinct frequencies: 80
Distinct Controllers: 21

Check out the region selection of our IFATC members

Love Events and ATC?

APPLY NOW

14 Likes

I enjoy the events at AFKLM and try and participate in almost all of them. I love the destinations they choose. Regions and airports that hardly see any traffic. The best of all is we always have IFATC from ground and tower to center throughout. And another interesting and fun thing is we can stream our events which gets us in touch with other pilots flying. Kudos to the team and keep bit up!

Cheers,
Arish

5 Likes

Nice looking thread. I’ll apply now!

6 Likes

May was a crazy month and it was super fun to see ATC at all of our events. We cannot wait to experiment a little more with the ATC Regions. Exciting times ahead, for sure!

5 Likes

Really great events and professional ATC services! Would love to take part in every events!

5 Likes

AFKLM, hands down, is one of the most active VAs. Their events are very versatile and organised perfectly right down to the last detail by experienced pilots.
Everything changed when the new ATC region assignments came into effect. Our events became a lot more fun to attend as all the frequencies, from departing airport to the arriving, were staffed. IF is certainly more fun when you fly with other pilots and with all the ATC frequencies staffed. And thanks to AFKLM’s highly professional ATC team, we get to experience it at least 3 times a week. There is more! They also live stream their ATC sessions which acts as a learning material for pilots aspiring to apply for IFATC. Thank you all at events and the ATC team for making this happen for us.

7 Likes

Now Im decided, I will apply to fly with the team!

Jokes apart, Im in AFKLM since Janaury and I think it’s the best thing I did on Infinite Flight. That opened me a new way to see what is flying in team. Thank you for all, I really love to participate in the events and I love being an event creator for the VA!

6 Likes

As Event Manager at AFKLM, I would say that even if I wrote a million words here, it would be an understatement.

Huh that was some exaggeration.

But in all seriousness, I would like to thank our very very awesome team of IFATC memebers at AFKLM. Massive shout outs to our ATC Mgr @Edoardo_C and former Manager @Manav_Suri . It has been a phenomenal experience you guys, maintaining perfect separation always and no unsafe operations while maintaining extreme efficiency.

Thanks again everyone. Keep doing what you are doing.

6 Likes