Airfrance-KLM VA Official Thread | 2020 | Elevating the Love of Flight!

hello @AF-KLM_VA
I have an application for membership

1 Like

Application has been received. You will receive a message when your application has been processed. It may take some time since our staff is busy with the IFC Event.

Manav_Suri
Air France - KLM Virtual Group
Chief Human Resources Officer

1 Like

I will wait and when one of the send PM to me then we can talk together

1 Like
6 Likes

Hello, I just applied on your website, but after submitting my application, the website crashed. I am just writing this message to know if you have received my application ?

1 Like

Hello @Nylzaga! Can confirm that we have received your application and the same is under process. Please check your PMs for further clarification.

Manav_Suri

1 Like

Is there any way I can view the ranking system before applying for the VA?

1 Like

Hello @Infiniteflight2,

That is absolutely possible and I have already sent it to you in your PMs. Please have a look.

Manav_Suri

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 9.53.46 PM

We have been notified by our exam testing software, Classmarker that they will be undergoing maintenance on 2022-11-19T06:00:00Z during which test takers will be unable to access the AFKLM Entrance Exam. This outage will affect each and every organisation that uses this software and the timeframe in which we can expect the system to be operational is 3-4 hours. A set timeframe has not been provided to us and therefore, we are unable to gauge the downtime.

Here are a few important points to keep in mind for prospective applicants:

• During this period, our Airtable database and website will be up and running . We will not stop accepting applications. Apply Now - Air France-KLM VA Infinite Flight

• The HR Directors will contact you via PM and send the link to the entrance exam as soon as Classmarker is online. Should you face any issues then, we will do our best to assist.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

ALL ACROSS THE 🗺️

1 Like

UPDATE: Classmarker has rescheduled its planned maintenance and it is now to take place on 2022-12-03T06:00:00Z.

Sunday Morning at AFKLM

5 Likes

I’m really proud to be on this map, it’s an honor to be part of AFKLM VA

3 Likes

Significant progress on the map, as we can now also view the flight routes! Also glad to be on it

1 Like

TUESDAY EVENT SERIES TO AMSTERDAM 🇳🇱

Track us live: LiveFlight | Flight Tracker for Infinite Flight Live

2 Likes

Hi,

I have applied again and passed the test, I just wanted to know what are the average answer time regarding the next step of the application ?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Baba!

I have taken up your application. However due to irl commitments, I have been unable to fully process it. Rest assured, I will reach out to you soon.

Appreciate your cooperation.

Manav_Suri

1 Like

Sounds good, no problem Manav!

1 Like

WT6 Teaser Banner

1 Like

AFKLM INVITES YOU TO THE WORLD TOUR SIX PREMIERE

Set to air on 2022-12-04T14:00:00Z

We are now fast approaching the 6th annual instalment of the World Tour, WT6, brought to you by the hardworking AFKLM VG staff members of the World Tour Committee. Join us for this premiere as we showcase what WT6 has in store and make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss out on future premieres and more!

4 Likes