Airfrance-KLM VA Official Thread | 2020 | Elevating the Love of Flight!

IFVARB SUMMIT @ BRAZIL

Our airmen have now taken to the skies. It was truly a pleasure seeing the pilots of several VA/VO’s at SBGR. We thank both, the IFATC and IFVARB Team for all the preparations undertaken by them to ensure a smooth departure/arrival flow and for setting up the event. We cherish such events that bring this awesome community together and are already looking forward to more such events.

Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 11.51.29 PM
Aerial view - Brazil

6 Likes

NOTAM ⚠️

Starting today until 2022-03-27T18:30:00Z, we will be putting an halt on accepting any new applicants. In the past few days we have taken in quite a few applicants which have resulted in longer wait times from the AFKLM Pilot Academy. We are hard at work trying to fix this but until then we would not like to have any applicant waiting around in the VA and not getting the opportunity to fly for us. Rest assured, all applications will be tend to after 28th March.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience! Should you have any queries, please reach out to us on @AF-KLM_VA.

2 Likes

Going to join AFKLM the second I turn 15 :)

1 Like

You do that! I cannot wait to see you at AFKLM once you turn 15 ;)

Manav_Suri
Air France - KLM Virtual Group
Chief Human Resources

2 Likes

During IFVARB’s latest Activity Check-In, AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual Group stands at the second position of the activity score table.

AFKLM reported the following numbers:

Hours Flights Events Recruits
20,130 3,562 34 74

Most numbers reported by any VA/VO

Credit

AF/KLM tail image on banner - @Sami_Fajita_Air
Banner - @hass.ik

5 Likes

📸

Shot by @Sierra_Golf during our Wednesday Events from Eindhoven to Ibiza.

5 Likes

hi @AF-KLM_VA

i have been waiting for some week has anyone happened? have I send?

1 Like

Hello Victor! I hope you are in the best of your health.

I can confirm that I have received your application dated 2022-03-19T18:30:00Z. However at this moment we are not accepting any new applicants. We had published a NOTAM for the same which I will link below ⬇️

Your application will be dealt with on priority basis after the NOTAM expires. I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Manav_Suri
Chief Human Resources

1 Like

Saturday Events at AFKLM

Track us live: LiveFlight | Flight Tracker for Infinite Flight Live

hi @AF-KLM_VA

it’s totally ok

1 Like

This NOTAM is no longer in effect. Our doors are once again open to the members of the community.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. All the applicants who had applied during this period have been reached out to and taken care off.

Manav_Suri
Chief Human Resources

3 Likes

Wednesday Events

Our newly launched Wednesday Event Series takes us to Venice 🛶. This event will be streamed on Twitch at 1700Z!

1 Like

Stream is live now! Click here to be redirected to the stream.

Wednesday Events at AFKLM

Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 11.04.45 PM

Streaming live from cockpit: Twitch

3 Likes

Hey there @AF-KLM_VA! I applied a while ago (even before the NOTAM about not accepting more pilots) do i need to reapply etc.?

2 Likes

Hello Deakin! I have reached out to you regarding the status of your application.

Sorry for the delay.

Manav_Suri
Chief Human Resources

1 Like

Saturday Events at AFKLM

4 Likes

Hello, may I ask, what Crew Center do you use?

1 Like

I believe they use AirTable.

2 Likes

Heya Canton! I was meaning to reply to this message earlier but couldn’t due to commitments.

We are powered by Airtable as Skye rightly said. With automations made by our IT Manager, we can simply browse through our Route Database or log a flight or check your AFKLM hours or more such things you would expect from a CC within our discord server itself. One could say that our Crew Center is our discord server.

Manav_Suri
Chief Human Resources

3 Likes