Airfrance-KLM VA Official Thread | 2020 | Elevating the Love of Flight!

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 11.42.29 PM

6 Likes

Kicking Off AFKLM World Tour 5

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 7.56.16 PM

7 Likes

Another day, another line in the skies. That’s what we like to do 💪

3 Likes

World Tour 5

Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 1.10.30 AM

3 Likes

AFKLM Events & ATC Report Card - January 2022!

Copy of ATC and EVENTS - Monthly STATS

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 7.37.40 PM

Events are an integral part at AFKLM. We love events and we certainly do know how to carry them out. Since the brief implementation of IFATC Region Assignments, we had taken this as an opportunity to staff all our events with ATC. Now with the introduction of the Hybrid System, regions are a thing of the past! We have already adapted to this newer system. We conduct three weekly events at the minimum and in the month of January, we had IFATC present at almost every event that took place.

A week ago we celebrated our 5 Years Anniversary and that was a blast! We are thankful to each and every participant who attended and made our anniversary one to remember. We take this moment to thank @Kostas_K for partnering with us on our LFPG Fly-Out.

unknown-2

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 7.37.19 PM

AFKLM ATC Operations is a team of 50+ and ever growing IFATC Controllers led by @Edoardo_C. The team staffs any and every possible events in AFKLM whilst tending to questions from non-IFATC members in the VA. When possible, some of the members utilise the discord VC’s to stream their controlling live within the VA. This gives a chance to other members to learn from watching other controllers controlling live.

Below are the ATC stats of January:

Total Events taken place: 12
Distinct frequencies: 58
Distinct Controllers: 22

Thank you to all the controllers that made this possible!

A special thanks to the controllers who staffed LFPG during our 5Y anniversary Fly-Out

@Alexbg29 @Thunderbolt @Juan_Oosthuizen @Anthony_Morgan @Maxime_Flying @Rhys_V @Monty

Love Events and ATC?

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 7.38.02 PM

14 Likes

NEW Transavia Livery on B737-800!

Credit and Source

The NEW Transavia was long awaited by both, the community and among our airmen’s. This new livery is cleared to land in Infinite Flight’s upcoming update, 22.1. We cannot wait to fly these new colours on Transavia France and Transavia routes.

Did you know?
We have 300+ Transavia routes in our route database. Our route database is updated on a daily basis to reflect real life flight schedules and new routes are added as when the airlines in real life introduce new destinations.

Apply today and take this bird to the skies when the update drops! Transavia regional routes are available to all entry level airmen.

Contact Us

Website | Instagram | Apply | Pilot Center

12 Likes

Wow this is amazing 🤩 i can’t wait to fly Transavia with the new Livery!

3 Likes

This is amazing ! Can’t wait

3 Likes

@Emiel_l has recreated the same shot with the current Transavia livery in-app. We just cannot get over as to how sleek and clean the new livery looks ✨

1 Like

When I come back to grade 3 I will apply to airfrance-klm VA

1 Like

SPECIAL EVENT TO INNSBRUCK WITH THE NEW TRANSAVIA LIVERY 🥳

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 12.28.25 AM

2 Likes

Great special event, luckily i’m in front :-) Thanks @Manav_Suri for organizing this one!

4 Likes

Hey! i wanted to apply. but the exam link was not working. Can someone guide me please? thank you!

1 Like

Hey there! Thank you for your interest in AFKLM. Shortly, I will send the link to the test on your way through DM’s. I apologise for any delays and inconvenience you have faced.

Manav_Suri
Air France - KLM Virtual Group
Chief Human Resources

Hi, I passed the exam 2 or 3 days ago and didn’t receive the link to join the discord server can someone help me please?

1 Like

Hello @tukss987! Welcome to the community. I am delighted to see you apply to AFKLM. Please have a look at your PMs :).

Manav_Suri
Air France - KLM Virtual Group
Chief Human Resources

1 Like

Ride Or Die

This special flight plan with the letters “AFKLM” was made and flown by AFKLM185, @Juiceinaglass. Thifal has been an active member of the VA since 48 weeks and 5 days. His 1YR anniversary at the VA is coming up soon 🥳!

Contact Us

10 Likes

AFKLM After Dark

The AFKLM After Dark series is always popular amongst our AFKLM pilots, and this one is no exception! Here is a photo of our Group B (the 2nd of 3 groups) departing out of LAX bound for the Sydney. We have an expected attendance of over 20 throughout the entire event!

Do you want to join AFKLM After Dark in the future?
  • Yes!
  • Of course, I do!

0 voters

AFKLM AfterDark is an event series run by AFKLM for over 3 years. This event consists of ultra long haul route which features 3 groups, Group A, B and C which target everyone across the world. We love inclusivity at AFKLM, so our 3 group systems allow pilots from every continent to fly at the time of their choosing!

Contact Us

3 Likes

Just applied! Plan to be active this time!