Airfrance-KLM VA Official Thread | 2020 | Elevating the Love of Flight!

Awesome Job By All AFKLM Staff, Pilots Hope to Be more Succesfull in the Next month 🤘 WT3 Was An Amazing Experience 💙

4 Likes

Such a success all around. It’s great flying with such professional pilots. Well done all

4 Likes

Special Event: Our World Tour Series!

At AFKM we offer a wide range of routes: more than 2.000 routes to fly with more than 60 different airlines! Thanks to our broad AFKLM range of routes and airlines, but also due to our very broad network of code-shares.

But on top of that we created the World Tour Series, of which number three is in full progress. Interested? Have a look at our website at: World Tour - Air France-KLM VA Infinite Flight

APPLY NOW

9 Likes

Hi, I’m trying to do my entrance exam in my iPad but it tells me to activate some stuff I can’t activate here. Already sent my application and I hope you can contact me for further support.

Thank you!

Hey @Miguel_Lara

Our HR manager will contact you soon!
Can’t wait to welcome you!

3 Likes

Thanks for your vote for this one!

4 Likes

Hi @Fat_Albert_512

I have informed the HR manager and he will take contact with you soon. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Awesome timelapse of one of our Group Flights!

One of our great routes: FMEE to LFPG in the B77W AirFrance.
Go check this out and don’t forget to subscribe to Delta Bravo 493 Youtube channel!

Delta Bravo 493 - YouTube

12 Likes

Amazing 😍 Group Alpha looks lovely 🤘

2 Likes

Thanks @RhendyAvGeek really happy to hear that :)

1 Like

Hi! I already presented my test and successfully approved it. I’m so excited to be part of this amazing VA soon

2 Likes

We can’t wait to see you with us!

Edoardo C
AFKLM Digital Marketing Manager

2 Likes

Can I Jpoin you, If I am AFLV (SkyTeam VA) active pilot?

Hello there!

If you meet our requirements on our website, then yes!

Kind regards,
Lawin S, AFKLMVA HR manger

2 Likes

Where half of point came from??

It is because some questions have multiple choices to choose from.

I didn’t find anything, and in questions, where asked for 2 ot more answers, I can choose only one…

AFKLM v Skyteam After Dark - Group Bravo

Have you ever seen this many pilots flying in a group together?

AFKLM Partnered up with all of the Skyteam VA’s to create this massive event! Over 35 pilots have joined us en route from Lima to Madrid! Have you spotted us yet?

Are you interested in the wide variety of all Skyteam VA’s? You can check all of them out below!

AFKLM, Air France KLM
DLVA, Delta
AMVA, Aeromexico
GAVA, Garuda Indonesia
AZVA, Alitalia
AFLV, Aeroflot
KVG, Korean Air

21 Likes

Skyteam After Dark Event, organised by AFKLM VA!

Madrid here we come!!

6 Likes

AFKLM Tuesday Event

On every Tuesday we hold an event that features one of our flights from Air France, KLM, Transavia, HOP!, Martinair or Air France Cargo.
In this week’s edition we discover Pula. A historical city in the northern part of Croatia.

11 AFKLM Airman joined us from Rotterdam to Pula and it looks beautiful!

Would you like to be part of our next Tuesday event?

APPLY NOW

10 Likes