Airexpress.jet

About us
We are a 5 month old VA that has been based on Instagram for the past months. You may of heard of us but under our old name “air.a320”. We have came back with a new name & a bigger fleet than before. We have 85+ pilots & are growing even faster than before. We operate all over America & Europe & soon to be extend to Asia & Australia

Who are we?
Here is the team at AEJ
Ceo- @IF_A_TEAM
Coo & website editor- anush Patel
Routes & operations manager- @Belfast_spotter
Financial manager- Eoin
Event & website editor- @golden.spotter
Advertisement manager- @35000_feet
Pilot recruiters- Mark & Nathan

Our Fleet
A320 family (excluding house colours & ACJ)
B737 family (excluding factory & BBJ)
Dash-8 Q400 (excluding house colours)
A330-300 (excluding factory)

Our Livery
Our livery has now been remade to fit our new theme. We are now adding registrations & names to our aircraft. We hope you like it.

how to join
You can join by DM @air.expressjet on Instagram or by our website.( link will appear here soon) Also you can contact myself or @IF_A_TEAM
Thank you,
Belfast

3 Likes

Is there a website?

3 Likes

The website is coming very soon it is 90% complete says Anush.

2 Likes

It’s getting interesting…

4 Likes

Yes it sure is! We will have more info on that later.

1 Like

It is a brilliant VA, would certainly recommend it (I obviously am not biased) but seriously, it is really popular. We are growing very rapidly and when we were Air A320 before we reformed we had 80+ pilots 😄

1 Like

We had a website but Anush is currently working on a bigger and far better one, it will be released very soon

1 Like

I love the logo, looks awesome. Nice design

1 Like

Thank you made it myself

1 Like

We look forward to the future with them.

4 Likes

Personally I think there’s too much going on in the logo and it needs work because the colours make it look like blood.

3 Likes

We have now passed 50 pilots!

O.O, how did you for so fast?

1 Like

This VA has been around for months & has changed name in this time. It use to be air.a320 and had 80+ pilots but we restarted due to pilots being inactive.

Ooh! We have 47 pilots.

2 Likes

So close to the 50!
I am so happy Skyliner Air and Air.expressjet partnered. Great match.

2 Likes

We have an ad!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD3x6b1DSE3/

1 Like

We are glad to announce the latest addition to our fleet, the Airbus a330! This aircraft is like no other in our fleet. It is the only long range aircraft & no ordinary pilot can fly it for us. We have picked a number of pilots to go under a test to fly the a330 for us. We are taking delivery tomorrow of our first a330.
Fly your way

Have you guys been VADC Aproved?

What do you mean by that?