Aircraft you wish were still being made

Do you have any aircraft you still wish were being manufactured?
Eg mine are the Ilyushin IL 76, the Boeing 757 and the Cessna 337

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Boeing 707, Boeing 757, Douglas DC-9/Boeing 717, Antonov An-2, McDonnell Douglas MD-11, BAC Concorde

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

CONCORDE!! for me

1 Like

Boeing 727, Tupolev 154, MD-11, and DC-10. Tri-engine forever!

2 Likes

Any widebody trijet I wish was still in production.

My first few flights ever were on the Tupolev-154. I can still remember the sleepless time on those planes with the engines roaring in my ears.

1 Like

MD 11 should be made again because it was very popular

Yes, I agree!

But how can it be made again, if McDonnell Douglas ceased and merged operations with Boeing in the late 1990’s?

1 Like

The MD11 was by no means popular, why are they all gone from passenger service when we have older airplanes still flying for major US airlines.

You’re right those things are built like tanks by the most efficient Russian engineers. They can be used for anything from transporting explorers to the North Pole to Military work and it has by far and away the coolest way of stowing the landing gear imaginable😄 by the way I thought they stopped making them in the late 90s. @Rotate

@Captain_DJ most of the planes will almost certainly never be made again😔😥

1 Like

Planes taken out of production are generally never put back into production unless they cannot truly be replaced:
Dornier Do-228
Dornier Do-328
de Havilland DHC-6-400 Twin Otter

Some others likely too

1 Like

Concorde would be awesome

@Boeing707 The entire question is completely hypothetical. It’s not like I’m gonna ring up Boeing and tell them to read this comment😄

The A340 !!

1 Like

A340, Concorde, L-1011, 757

1 Like

@HV9690 I completely forgot about the Lockheed l-1011 I would’ve added it to my list😄.

L-1011 is better than DC10/MD-11 in my opinion coz it has less acciddents

1 Like