Aircraft Won't Taxi In A Straight Line

This has been encountered by me with many of my aircraft. I find that while “driving”, such as taxiing or beginning my takeoff roll, the aircraft yaws off to one side. I can usually fix the issue by controlling heavily with my rudder, but sometimes even the rudder can’t stop the yawing. No, this isn’t wind, since I currently have wind and turbulence turned off. Has anyone encountered this or knows how to solve this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Does this happen when you start a flight or as you finish?

This might not be a duplicate as he hasn’t specified whether it happens when starting or ending a flight.

1 Like

That one also has an in-flight issue which I don’t have, but sorry. This occurs mostly prior to taking, but occasionally after landing.

Auto-coordination was on, so I turned it off. I can’t play right now, but I’ll let you know if it helps. @Rexton

1 Like

Have you tried re calibrating your device?

If it is during take off, must be wind shear or new bug. Where were you flying?
I get dragged to one side or another while accelerating to take off, probably more likely in KNUC.

The airport doesn’t affect it. It’s kinda like having the rudder turn but not actually turn.

Auto-coordination kinda helped. The aircraft still drifts, but not as drastically.

Are you talking about crosswinds?

1 Like

Yea sounds more like a crosswind situation to me.

1 Like

Negative, no wind settings turned on whatsoever.

I do experience this both on take off and landing but i think it has to do with crosswinds @S_Olejniczak

Huh. It’s an odd bug. I could always delete and reinstall I guess.

Oh so this happens in Solo?

Yes, I currently fly only solo.