Aircraft Undownloading While Doing ATC

Hello! I was doing ATC today at KEWR on the Training Server, and found that I was not able to see any of the planes I should have been able to see. I was only able to see the aircraft information and dots. After exiting the ATC session, I found that all of the aircraft that I should have been able to view were undownloaded, bough I had downloaded all of the planes before. Has anyone else found this problem? I searched the community, but didn’t find anything. Thanks in advance for the help!

Device: iPhone 6S

Undownloaded? Never heard that in my life. Maybe you may have to reinstall IF and that will fix the problem.

1 Like

This was happening after global was initially released

1 Like

Try reinstalling Infinite Flight. If this issue persists, please come back here and we will continue to help.

1 Like

I will try reinstalling and see what happens.

1 Like

@NismoKits @JRRaviation I have reinstalled and redownloaded all of the planes. Same result, both as ATC and as a Pilot.

Can you explain exactly what you did in order to get to that step?

1 Like

Can you try it on wifi, then try it on data?

2 Likes

Ok. I uninstalled IF. I then reinstalled. After doing this, I redownloaded all of the aircraft, like I had before. I then went to the Training Server and became Approach ATC at KSFO. I saw no aircraft, just the dots. I then spawned in at KSFO in a C172, and still saw no aircraft, just dots.

1 Like

I tried it on a very strong, stable, and secure WiFi network.

1 Like

The dots is due to how many aircraft are in the area and your connection. You may have to zoom in and then out to see them.

I have never seen an aircraft that was downloaded force you to redownload it after you close and launch again. Unless you have a storage space issue on your device and/or permissions are not right.

I tried on a cellular network, and was able to see the aircraft. I then exited, turned on my WiFi, and respawned. I was able to see the aircraft. Thank you to everyone that helped!

1 Like