Aircraft texture

Is it just me or do most of the older aircraft need better newer texture. The a-321,320,319,318 have beautiful texture and some other aircraft. But tbh a lot of other aircraft need reworking. Am I correct?

1 Like

Some aircraft are old are are currently being reworked, others are old and are on the back burner.

Like the Shuttle and the other red and white acrobatics plane?

2 Likes

Super Decathlon? I’m gonna call @maxmustang over here. He can tell you quite a bit about that little devil ;)

3 Likes

Yes you are completely correct. The newer the model the better the quality.

I think that the Super Decathlon isn’t very used, so it could be removed.

Nooooooo! Max! someones conspiring to remove your super D😱

1 Like

How do you even take off with it (and the Spitfire), the first one doesn’t have flaps, the second one has flaps only for landing, and I can’t make a straight takeoff run because I go to the sides of the runway.

The only one who can fly the super D is Max

1 Like

It is used by many people. The fact that you don’t see it often in live or don’t use t yourself doesn’t mean that it isn’t a success

1 Like

Don’t pull Max into this he will destroy poor Sturmovik

1 Like

6000+ produced, I thought it wasn’t that popular.

1 Like

Are we discussing real life or in IF? I’m talking IF.

I was saying that with 6000 or more produced it deserved to be on IF.

Yep they are tricky aircraft to fly…that’s part of the challenge!!

Just think in the Second World War 19 year old boys where flying the Spitfire in combat…sometimes with less than total 50hrs flying time and maybe only 1 or 2 hours on the actual spitfire! Certainly no simulators to learn how to do it!

2 Likes

(Grabs Popcorn and waits for @Maxmustang to reply)

3 Likes

Just wish they would improve the rudder characteristics . Right now we are very limited with what we can do with the small top wing aircrafts and military jet’s.

1 Like

Game needs more taildraggers if anything

1 Like

That is true

1 Like

Like the P-51, Bf 109, P-47, Fw 190, Hurricane, the Steaman etc…

3 Likes