Aircraft Systems

I feel like diving into the business model is getting a bit off topic 😂, but I agree that it would be a good in app purchase for the devs.

2 Likes

Yeah agreed, it’s always great idea to leave development to developers. We will just stick to our job being pesky customers who want everything in IF. 🤣

1 Like

Looks great!

I will be in need of some serious training if this gets implemented though…

1 Like

Nice idea! Running instruments would also be nice! (instead of a new plane the devs could make that) @Tyler_Shelton

1 Like

Absolutely no need to tag me. Please do not tag me for stuff like this. Thanks!

12 Likes

I absolutely love this idea! Definetely voting for this!

As far as I know, YOU are the creator of this idea, so why don’t you teach us? 😃

2 Likes

if its to stressy for main devs… maby another dev improve those feature i would spend money to get highest simulation grade on mobile *:D

1 Like

I could do it if i were a real pilot :P

3 Likes

This is a good idea, you forgot to add the, wing light, Taxi light, and runway light. But love the suggestion and it will make IF more realistic.

2 Likes

I do agree with most of the community about this being a great idea BUT at the point that IF is at right now is this a feature that is completely useful at this point. I think that a lot more outlying variables need to be implemented before we see complex aircraft workings.

Is it possible that we can also get cockpit sound like autopilot disconnect and etc…?

Why not but we already have an app about it.

What’s the app’s name

here it is.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for making get this app easy …lots love man.wait is this app available on android? Coz iam using Samsung j5 prime

1 Like

As said in that topic, an Android version is coming

3 Likes

Really hope this can get put into the sim as it will make it way more realistic

2 Likes

We can have this in the sim! We just need more votes people
It would be awesome to have this

2 Likes

OK thanx for the information really appreciate it, I know iam asking so many question but for all is Worth ,u been kind for that thank u

1 Like