Aircraft Systems

This is a good idea, you forgot to add the, wing light, Taxi light, and runway light. But love the suggestion and it will make IF more realistic.

2 Likes

I do agree with most of the community about this being a great idea BUT at the point that IF is at right now is this a feature that is completely useful at this point. I think that a lot more outlying variables need to be implemented before we see complex aircraft workings.

Is it possible that we can also get cockpit sound like autopilot disconnect and etc…?

Why not but we already have an app about it.

What’s the app’s name

here it is.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for making get this app easy …lots love man.wait is this app available on android? Coz iam using Samsung j5 prime

1 Like

As said in that topic, an Android version is coming

3 Likes

Really hope this can get put into the sim as it will make it way more realistic

2 Likes

We can have this in the sim! We just need more votes people
It would be awesome to have this

2 Likes

OK thanx for the information really appreciate it, I know iam asking so many question but for all is Worth ,u been kind for that thank u

1 Like

I think that working instruments - so you can flick switches and things would be good to replace this

(BTW you spelt “hydraulics” wrong😉)

2 Likes

In 5 years time this might be guaranteed… Look at what we had 5 years ago and what’s coming… #global

OK speaking of system have anyone notice that when a Boeing 747 lands the slats also retracts? But on infinite flight they don’t. I know Iam off topic I wanted to know y e.gon thatch down while the front wheel still in the air andwhen the noise gear is on ground help I don’t understand the 747

That’s something I believe the pilot can retract on his own but IF doesnt have the capability of retracting the slates only

1 Like

There is no pilot activated slat only control on a 747 as far a I remember, just the normal flaps lever which controls both slats and flaps. If slats are being retracted on landing it is happening automatically by virtue of some other control - perhaps it happens when the speedbrakes or reverses deploy.

2 Likes

Ooh thanx so this means neither of u know what really happing!

1 Like

Laura said herself that this a iOS/android game built for a phone (probably coming for pc as well soon). This could be a great idea, but too much. Like in Goldilocks and the 3 bears. It is just right.

Well after some digging it appears the 747-400 originally had the feature of auto leading edge flap retraction on reverser cowl transit. This was an automatic feature so not based on any pilot activated flap retraction action on landing.

However, based on a rather serious incident where a false reverser indication on take-off activated this automatic feature causing an obvious and unwelcome loss of lift I think most airlines have locked this feature out.

2 Likes

Ooh thanx I get it now ,how come u know so much about this ?did u research it or u are pilot?