Aircraft Spotting at CYYZ July 17th 2017

I was waiting fro my flight to Paris on a AC 777-300ER. I had some time to kill so I got out my camera and took some pictures. this was my first time doing some plane spotting since I don’t have the opportunity. What do you guys think?

An AC 789

Air Canada Express Bombardier Dash 8-300

Westjet 737-700 (I think)

An Air Canada 77W with a Lufthansa 744

AC E175 with the new AC livery

An AC A321 with the new AC livery as well

A Westjet 763-ER

I’ll have more coming up soon of me doing some spotting during my layover in Paris before I take an Air Mauritius A343 to Mauritius.

21 Likes

Forgot to also upload this AF A380 I saw during the decent to CDG

5 Likes

Nice photos, never seen some of those planes IRL. Don’t get them in PER

1 Like

Good photos! The Air Canada E175 with the new livery is amazing.

3 Likes

I am starting to like AC’s livery more and more. Good pictures! Having spare time at a busy international airport is always very nice.

AC’s new livery is truly one of my favourites. Nice photos.

Cool pics. I was actually just at CYYZ 2 days ago

I was just there yesterday! :)

Wow, awesome shots that you have published here!

Ooh Pretty!

I love the Air Canada Beech 1900 and the Caribbean Air!

Nice Spotting! :)

Please take photos of the cabin for me please! On the Air Mauritius.

Sorry but I couldn’t. I’ve to say you wouldn’t have been impressed. I didn’t sleep at all on the flight to paris which was a mistake lol. I collapsed on the second leg. There wasn’t much, the IFE was alright though the touch screens weren’t that responsive so you had to use some out dated remotes. You’d also be dying due to the leg room if you’re 6’ 1 like me. I’ll try to on the trip back to Paris in a couple of weeks. 🖒

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.