Aircraft-specific stats in the logbook

This proposal is fairly simple: add statistics broken down for each aircraft you have flown in Infinite Flight to the log book

• Time in hours
  • Number of landings
  • Number of takeoffs

Also maybe a grading system similar to current average pilot ranks, but without the server usage implications - more just to assess your own level of ability in each aircraft.

Can be judged for example on smoothness of the landings, maintaining correct takeoff and approach speeds, that sort of thing. For fighters, there could be a system that logs aerobatic manoeuvres or other high-level flying routines, e.g. refuelling or formation flying, to add to this score.

I’m a bit of a numbers nerd, and love sites like Last.fm etc where you can see history of what you previously did. I’m sure I’m not the only one. I don’t have a proposed timeline for this feature, I’d just like to see it some day

I like this idea a lot. A simple yet fun feature. Ill see if I can free up a vote for it

3 Likes

Remember to vote for your own feature request. :)

Nice request. Hope to see it in the future!

3 Likes

I thought it would be nice to have something like black box data in our log book too

This is great too, the logbook could do with more details!

3 Likes

Thanks! Hahah I’m out of votes and it’s hard to move them around, - they’re committed to other things I want in IF just as much :)

Do I really want to see how many hours I’ve logged in the 747, probably not… 😂