Aircraft slow or stationary in the air

Hi, I have experience an issue since last night. I flew a B777 and it seemed to me it was way too slow in spite of the speed it was flying.
Now I have a MD11 about to end a 5-hour leg but the aircraft is stationary in the air. I can see the altitude is decreasing as commanded but it is almost not moving.
What is going on? Please, somebody help
Thank you
CC

1 Like

Honestly don’t know. Sounds like a wifi lag or to me.

1 Like

Yea sounds like a wifi lag… in the map… is your aicraft moving? Also, are there any headwinds.?

1 Like

I once had 130kt head winds, it felt like my aircraft was stationary, if it is not strong headwinds, I would suspect internet issues

2 Likes

Any chance you have a screen recording we could see?

2 Likes

Other info: aircraft is moving really slow. I was using the wifi but now with 4g and same thing happens. I’m getting global and live servers red. When they go back to green nothing changes.

1 Like

If there is a replay or screen recording it would help us! Also will you be able to give us a screen shot of the speed, alt and AP?

1 Like

You would need to have a fast and stable connection… try not to disconnect mid flight… if not maybe…

• Restart device before playing
  • make sure no app is running in the background
  • Have a strong fast and stable wifi
  • set everything to low or of

If not possible then i am not sure probably a bug

1 Like

Sorry, dont know how to record video. Help me with instructions
I’ll try the picture. First time using this forum, not acquainted.

1 Like

Sure thing! Are you using an apple device or android?

1 Like

Android Samsung S7edge

1 Like

Oof i am not sure how to screen record on android… but seems like your aircraft is moving though… no head winds… is your ETE decresing? And may i see your map?

1 Like

ETE decreasing. Seems to me flight is normal. But background moving really slow. Were this a real flight, a tragedy was sure to happen.
I changed speed up and down, nothing changed. So it is not normal. Earlier today I deleted the app and reinstalled as I imagined sth was not normal, prpbably because of the new version, in my mind. Flight yesterday was slow but not like this.

1 Like

Ooh so scenery is moving slower than it should? Try clearing scenery cache… also maybe its just the altitude that makes it seem moving so slow… where is you inbound airport and what server? Ill check on live flight

1 Like

Another thing: some short flights flown did not count to the number of flights. Apps is strange/different now.

1 Like

Yea there are still some bugs in the app…

1 Like

Flying now over Rocky Mounts bound to CYVR, Vancouver. FedEx 7003, I think. Almost arriving.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, Training server.
About 10min to land.
I’ll wait and see what will happen.
I’ll let you know here if sth very strange happens.
Thank you for the help.
I’ll be following here.

1 Like

I dont see u

1 Like

Sorry, Casual Server.
Things seemed to have gone back to normal. I’m going around tontry not to lose the flight.

1 Like