Aircraft Rendering Issue

In Multiplayer Mode planes of other players are often not loading early and I can only see them in very close range… Is there a way to increase the distance of planes loading because I am pretty sure that I saw a bigger loading distance in some YouTubers videos.

Thx. for helping :D

PS: I am using a Xiaomi Mi 9 means I have a Snapdragon 855 which runs easily the maximum graphics and should be able to load the planes earlier

Go to settings —> airplane count —-> and then high. You can also turn aircraft names and dots on.

2 Likes

Hellooo and welcome on IFC 😊

Most likely not a bug. Make sure you got the „Airplane Count“ set to Very High in the settings.

It also depends on your Internet Connection how many planes you see. A slower connection means you’ll see less planes as they are being streamed onto your device as well.

In addition to that, there is a maximum number of planes you’ll be able to see even if you set everything to „Very High“ if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

Thank you also @CollinFlys @Marc I would like to know if the website of Delta Airlines VA and Air France KLM don’t work on your device as well because I want to apply to them but can’t open their website on phone and pc

Thank you

1 Like

Both websites work just fine for me on my iPhone.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s strange Swiss and Qantas work for me but they don’t 🤷

1 Like

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community👍

Thank you :D
( I am new here because I lost my old account)

1 Like

Ah I see
Welcome back

1 Like