Aircraft Not Appearing While Operating ATC

So, I was doing ATC in the TS at KLAX, and suddenly a majority of the aircraft started randomly disappearing. One second all of the aircraft were there, and on radar screen, and now they are not.

Hi!

I had this issue about an hour ago. It seems this may be an issue happening to quite a few people, it could also help providing more info about your topic (device, etc.) so the mods know about what’s happening specifically to you. There may also be an announcement about this glitch so stay tuned.

1 Like

How long ago was this? It’s working fine for me at the moment.

Just a few minutes ago

Also I have an iPhone XR on iOS 12

1 Like

I know iOS 13 exists, but my device won’t download it. I believe it is for storage reasons

Is your connection good? You might wanna run a connection test…

I’m not on my home internet right now, but I had this same issue about a week ago when I was on my home internet

Maybe getting iOS 13 could help. This used to happen a lot and from what I remember, my solution was getting the latest iOS update (I updated to 12.) This also sounds like an iPhone only issue.

1 Like

I’ll try to get it downloaded, perhaps it will work

Okay. That can be one of the primary reasons for this in my experience.

That could be a factor.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I also had this issue about a week ago when I was

2 Likes

Let me try and reproduce it on my iPhone 6.

1 Like

Well is/was your connection good?

1 Like

Right now my connection is decent, but the home WiFi is better

So it should be fine… The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is that your connection could be strong, but spotty and for some reason cut in and out.

1 Like

I would just try get iOS 13 and then tell us if it doesn’t work.

This has been reported a few times I believe. It’s a known issue if I recall correctly.

1 Like

Could be, there are sometimes where my LTE data is really good, and then 30 seconds later it decides to not work

1 Like

Okay! Well I may have found the issue, I just don’t have a solution…

1 Like